Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Prey"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Mitravinda said, "He (Krsna) immediately took me away to Dvaraka, exactly as a lion takes its prey from a pack of dogs. When I was thus taken away by Lord Krsna, my brothers wanted to fight Him, and later they were defeated"
- Moths are captivated by the glaring brightness of light, and thus they become prey to the fire. Similarly, the deluding energy is always captivating the conditioned souls to become prey to the fire of delusion
- There is a certain group of devotees that has deviated from the path of pure devotion and fallen prey to pretension. These cheaters actually end up following the impersonalists' path of trying to merge with the Supreme Lord
- There is restriction of intermingling of woman and man. Because as soon as one falls a prey to the sex desire, then his whole career may be spoiled. May be spoiled. But if he is strongly in Krsna consciousness, there is no such chance
- Those who are devoid of hands are prey for those who have hands; those devoid of legs are prey for the four-legged. The weak are the subsistence of the strong, and the general rule holds that one living being is food for another
- Those who are not devotees of the Lord are careless and unintelligent. Unless one is thoroughly intelligent, one cannot be a devotee of the Lord. Those who are not devotees of the Lord fall prey to the actions of Kali
- Those who strive to emulate the mahatmas never fall prey to passivity and regression. Their eagerness and determination to serve the Lord steadily increase