Category:Preparing for Krsna
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Preparing for Krsna"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- Alas, how shall I take shelter of one more merciful than He who granted the position of mother to a she-demon (Putana) although she was unfaithful and she prepared deadly poison to be sucked from her breast?
- Although giving trouble to a brahmana is a forbidden act, Lord Visnu was prepared to do anything in order to see Krsna - He was so eager to see Him
- Bakula, please cleanse the yellowish dress of Krsna. Varika, you just flavor the bathing water with aguru scent. And Rasala, you just prepare the betel nuts. You can all see that Krsna is approaching
- Being ordered by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Vasudeva prepared to take his son (Krsna) from the delivery room, and exactly at that time, a daughter was born to Nanda and Yasoda. She was Yogamaya, the internal potency of the Lord
- By general conclusion Lord Krsna is the ultimate source of all energies, and the word Krsna means that. And to explain Krsna or the science of Krsna, the Srimad-Bhagavatam has been prepared
- Eat Krishna Prasadam, but be careful that we may not indulge in luxury. For Krishna we can offer the most beautiful preparations, but for us Prasadam should be very simple
- Eating, we want palatable dishes. Very good. But you prepare the palatable foodstuff for Krsna. For Krsna you prepare hundreds of palatable . . . don't think that - It is being prepared for me
- Even though they (the soldiers of Sisupala) were not without fear, they were all prepared to give Krsna a good fight to prevent the girl (Rukmini) from being taken away
- Everyone rises early in the morning to offer worship to the Deities. The devotees prepare nice food for Krsna, they decorate the temple, make garlands, go out chanting, and sell books
- Everything we are now doing in the matter of sense gratification, we have to prepare ourself, we have to train ourself for the sense gratification of Krsna. That is Krsna consciousness
- For a long time the wives had been eager to see Krsna. However, when they were preparing to leave home to go see Him, their husbands, fathers, sons and relatives asked them not to go. But the wives did not comply
- For example, eating is necessary, & one wants some palatable dishes to satisfy his sense of taste. So in that case, for the satisfaction of Krsna rather than for the satisfaction of the tongue, some palatable dishes may be prepared and offered to Krsna
- He (Jarasandha) thought, "Under the circumstances, I am prepared to give them (Krsna, Arjuna and Bhima) anything. Even if they ask for my body, I shall not hesitate to offer it to them." In this regard, he began to think of Bali Maharaja
- He (Krsna) was simply walking on foot. Kalayavana had come to fight with Krsna, and yet he had sufficient principles not to take up any kind of weapon. He decided to fight with Him hand to hand. Thus he prepared to capture Krsna and fight
- If it were not possible in this lifetime to gain Krsna's favor by these activities, she (Rukmini) was prepared to die from such austerities and to undergo similar difficulties lifetime after lifetime
- If one's father is being attacked and one cannot protect him, one must protest and cry for help. But because Prahlada Maharaja's father was killed by Krsna in the form of Lord Nrsimha-deva, Prahlada Maharaja prepared a garland for the killer
- If you prepare nice foodstuff with all these ingredients (pulses, grains, wheat, milk), and offer to Krsna, then it's purified. Then you are free from all sinful activities. Otherwise, even if you kill vegetable, you are sinful because it has got life
- In other words, whatever we offer to the Lord, it is actually enjoyed by us. Just like we prepare so many delicious foodstuffs for Krsna, but we eat the Prasadam remnant of foodstuff offered to Krsna
- In the meantime, a devotee-tailor took the opportunity of service and prepared some nice clothes from the cloth for Krsna and Balarama
- In this way (by preparing milk products and vegetarian dishes for Krsna) our karma is sacrificed, for from the very beginning we are thinking that the food is being offered to Krsna. We should have no personal desires for the food
- Instead of desiring so many things for sense gratification, one simply desires things for the service of Krsna. For example, we may desire palatable food, but instead of preparing foodstuffs for ourselves, we can prepare them for Krsna & offer them to Him
- It is the constitutional position of the living entity to be situated in this pure consciousness - free from doubt and prepared to act according to Krsna's instructions
- Kaliya's wives prepared to worship the Lord, and in their haste their clothes, hair and ornaments became disarrayed. They also surrendered unto the Supreme Lord and began to pray
- Kamsa said, "I request you to go immediately to Vrndavana and find the two boys named Krsna and Balarama. They are the sons of Nanda Maharaja. Take this nice chariot, especially prepared for the boys, and bring Them here immediately"
- Kamsa was prepared for Krsna's attack, for he knew from the beginning that Krsna was to be the supreme cause of his death. Kamsa immediately unsheathed his sword and prepared to answer the challenge of Krsna with sword and shield
- Krishna Consciousness is a transcendental science which can be revealed to a sincere devotee who is prepared to render service to the Lord. Krishna Consciousness is not achieved by dry arguments or by academic qualifications
- Krsna is full in all opulences; He does not need anything from anyone. But if one is prepared to give something to Krsna, that is for one's own benefit
- Krsna is ready to accept from you a little bit of water, flower, leaf, or fruit. Practically it has no value, but when you begin to give to Krsna, then gradually a time will come when you'll be prepared to give everything to Krsna like the gopis
- Krsna satisfied the girl in this way with sweet words. Leaving her there, He proceeded down the street of the marketplace, where the citizens were prepared to receive Him with various kinds of presentations, especially betel nuts, flowers, sandalwood pulp
- Krsna takes these, these patram puspam phalam toyam, grains, food grains, and milk and vegetables and fruits. So we prepare hundreds of items with these things. You can do that. And they are all delicious and full of vitamins
- Raghava Pandita was formerly a confidential gopi in Vraja during the time of Lord Krsna’s pastimes, and his former name was Dhanistha. This gopi, Dhanistha, always engaged in preparing foods for Krsna
- Rupa gosvami mentions, Being prepared to give up anything material for the satisfaction of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna
- She (mother Yasoda) thought that this child Krsna was going to the houses of neighborhood gopas and gopis to steal butter because He did not like the milk and yogurt ordinarily prepared
- Sometimes Radharani felt pride within Herself and said, "Although the cowherd boys prepare nice flower garlands for Krsna, when I present My garland to Him, He becomes struck with wonder and immediately accepts it and puts it on His heart"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was pleased because He saw how nicely so many varieties of food were prepared for Krsna. Actually all kinds of prasadam are prepared for Krsna, not for the people, but the devotees partake of prasadam with great pleasure
- The next steps are as follows: (6) One should be prepared to give up everything for Krsna's satisfaction, and one should also accept everything for Krsna's satisfaction. (7) One must live in a place where Krsna is present
- This demon Mura had seven sons, named Tamra, Antariksa, Sravana, Vibhavasu, Vasu, Nabhasvan and Aruna. All of them became puffed up and vengeful because of the death of their father, and to retaliate they prepared in great anger to fight with Krsna
- We may prepare nice milk products, vegetables, grains, fruits and other vegetarian dishes for Krsna and then offer them to Him praying, - This material body is a lump of ignorance and the senses are a network of paths leading to death
- When a person knows the glories of the Lord completely and is prepared to sacrifice everything for the Lord, he is called sampradanaka, or one who gives everything in charity for the sake of Krsna
- When Lord Krsna was entering the nicely decorated city of Mathura in a festive attitude, the ladies and girls of Mathura prepared different kinds of flower garlands to make the ceremony most auspicious
- When Nanda Maharaja and the other residents of Vrndavana had heard that Krsna would be present in Kuruksetra because of the solar eclipse and that all the members of the Yadu dynasty would also be there, they had immediately prepared to go there
- Whenever food is prepared & we take away a portion, the food is actually decreased. But here (Bengal) it is the system to say badaila, or - increased. If food is prepared for Krsna & offered to Him & the Vaisnavas, the stock is increased, never decreased
- Yasoda says, "Rasala, you just prepare the betel nuts. You can all see that Krsna is approaching. There is dust overhead, and the cows can be seen very distinctly"
- Yogamaya creates a situation in which the devotee is prepared to transgress all regulative principles simply to love Krsna
- You prepare to carry out every order of Krsna. Then it is spiritual life. Don't make Krsna your order-supplier. You become order-supplier of Krsna