Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
premature | prematurely
Pages in category "Premature"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura does not recommend that one take up this solitary life in Vrndavana prematurely
- Subhadra was duly married with Arjuna, and Abhimanyu was born of Subhadra. At the premature death of Abhimanyu, Subhadra was very mortified, but on the birth of Pariksit she was happy and solaced
- The incompleteness of ones yoga practice, if he dies prematurely, or he could not finish and die, so the consciousness goes with him. So, in the next life again he begins from that point
- This premature desire to understand the lila of Krishna is due to mundane sex-life desire as we have seen amongst many of the babajis and sahajiyas in Vrindaban
- We have actually seen that many sannyasis who accept sannyasa prematurely, not having satisfied their material desires, fall down because they are disturbed. Therefore the general process is to go through grhastha life and vanaprastha life
- When we are completely, cent per cent follower of acarya, then you can also act as acarya. This is the process. Don't become premature acarya. First of all follow the orders of acarya, and you become mature