Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, New Orleans
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, New Orleans"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu says, "Anyone who has taken birth in Bharata-varsa, India, as human being, not cats and dogs," janma sarthaka kari, "first of all make your life successful," then paropakara, "then distribute the knowledge"
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission is that paropakara, benefit of the human society. All living entities within this material world, they are in ignorance, all 8,400,000 different forms of life
- In the human form of life, where there is chance of getting the real light, if they spoil in this way like cats and dogs, the whole world, what is the position of the world? Very precarious condition
- In this parampara system, this knowledge has come to your country, America. You are intelligent. You are prosperous. So take this knowledge seriously and at least distribute this knowledge properly for the benefit of your people
- Sattva-guna means
- Sattva-guna means everything is clear, prakasa. Just like now the sky is covered with cloud; the sunshine is not clear. But above the cloud there is sunshine, everything clear. And within the cloud there is not clear
- So paropakara. Therefore those who have got enlightenment, they should try to raise these rascals who are in ignorance. That is Caitanya Mahaprabhu's mission
- So this civilization, modern civilization, is just like madman civilization. They have no knowledge of past life, neither they are interested in the future life
- They are simply interested in the present body, does not care what is going to happen, and has no knowledge what he was before. There is another place it is described: nunam pramattah kurute vikarma
- They think, "By chance, I have got this life, and it will be finished after death. There is no question of past, present or future. Let us enjoy." This is called ignorance, tamasa, irresponsible life
- This nearby come, the... Come near. Yes. This is specially meant for driving away the flies. Yes. This camara is meant for that. Even it is touching body, there is no harm
- Those who are in the sattva-guna, for them everything is clear, and those who are in the tamo-guna, everything is ignorance, and those who are mixed up, neither rajo-guna, neither tamo-guna, via media, they are called rajo-guna. Three gunas. Tamasa
- You are going empty-handed. You came empty-handed and going empty-handed. You came with zero and you are going with zero. So whatever you have earned, that is zero
- You have earned so much millions and billions of money. That's all right. But you have to go empty-handed. The money will remain here. You cannot take that money within the tomb. That is not possible. Then it is zero