Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Gainesville
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in USA, Gainesville"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A boy who is in Krsna consciousness, he is giving the best service to his parents, families, countrymen, society. Without being Krsna conscious, what service they are giving to their parents? Mostly they are separated
- As Prahlada Maharaja was a great devotee and his father (Hiranyakasipu) was a great nondevotee, so much so that his father was killed by Nrsimha-deva
- At the time of death the mother asked the son (one of my students, Karttikeya), "Where is your Krsna? He is here? And she immediately, she died. That means at the time of death she remembered Krsna, and immediately she was delivered
- I know some of the devotees have had to sever relationships, so to speak, with their material world parents, and it gives them some degree of grief, because their parents don't understand. Now what do you tell them to kind of make this easier?
- I spoke in many of the churches there. My host arranged for that. So it was not with that purpose that I came here, to defeat some religious process. That was not my purpose. Our mission is, Lord Caitanya's mission is, to teach everyone how to love God
- If people are trained to become Krsna conscious, then automatically everyone will be happy. Any one who will join, one, anyone who will hear, anyone who will cooperate - everyone will be happy
- If Vaisnava appears in a family, he liberates not only his father, but his father, his father, his father, his father, in that way. But that is the best service to the family, to become Krsna conscious. Actually, it has happened
- If you love only your brother or sister, that is not universal love. Universal love means you love everyone. That universal love can be developed by Krsna consciousness, not by otherwise
- In the part of the world where this particular philosophy and this particular belief originated, which is in India, in the Eastern part of the world, at least as we look at it. Is it successful there? Do you have a large following over there?
- In what way did you think, that the teaching of the love of God which you are doing, is different and perhaps better than the teachings of which already were being conducted in this country and have been conducted in the Western world for centuries?
- Is the Krsna consciousness belief or philosophy compatible with the Hindu religion?
- Is there room in the movement for other persons who are indirectly serving Krsna rather than chanting Hare Krsna all day?
- Pennsylvania. So although it was a small county, I was very much engladdened there were so many churches
- Prahlada Maharaja, when he was ordered by the Lord to take some benediction, he said that "I am not a merchant, Sir, that by giving You some service I'll take some return. Please excuse me." Nrsimha-deva was very much satisfied: "Here is a pure devotee"
- The same pure devotee (Prahlada Maharaja) requested the Lord (Nrsimhadeva), "My Lord, my father (Hiranyakasipu) was atheist, and he has committed so many offenses, so I beg that my father may be liberated"
- This mother, on account of the son (one of my students, Karttikeya), Krsna consciousness son, she got liberated, without actually coming to Krsna consciousness. So this is the benefit