Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Madras
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in India, Madras"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- If in the high-court, if somebody pleads, "Sir, I have got my own law," Mr. Justice will not accept. So similarly, dharma you cannot manufacture
- In the Bhagavad-gita Arjuna says, asamaurdhva. Asama: "There is no equal to you, asama, and urdhva, nobody is greater than You." That is God. Supreme means who has no equal, neither anyone is greater than. Everyone is under. That is called asama urdhva
- Krsna consciousness means our mission is to present before you what Krsna says. That's all. We are not concerned what other says
- Krsna did not come to reorganize the so-called dharmas: Hindu dharma, Muslim dharma, Christian dharma, Buddha's dharma. No. According to Srimad-Bhagavatam it is said, dharmah projjhita-kaitavo 'tra
- Sambandha, what is our connection with God. That is called sambandha. And then abhidheya. According to that relationship we have to act. That is called abhidheya. And why do we act? Because we have got the goal of life, to achieve the goal of life
- Sometimes there is glani, discrepancies in the matter of discharging the principles of dharma. At that time, Krsna comes. Paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam
- They (persons living in the sun) have got fiery body. As your body is made of earth, the fish body is made of water, and the so many others, different elements, so similarly, there the body is made of earth..., er, fire, fiery body
- This is Prahlada Maharaja. He is one of the authorities of Krsna consciousness. There are twelve authorities mentioned in the sastras: svayambhur naradah sambhuh kumarah kapilo manuh prahlado janako bhismo balir vaiyasakir vayam
- This morning these press reporters were asking me, "What is the purpose of your movement?" So I said, "To educate the mudhas, that's all." This is the sum and substance of this Krsna consciousness movement, that we are trying to educate the mudhas
- We are thinking independent and we are planning so many things independently to become happy. It is not possible. That is not possible. That is maya's illusory play
- We present Bhagavad-gita as it is. In the Bhagavad-gita, Krsna is the Supreme Lord. In the, all the Vedic literature, Krsna is accepted as the Supreme Lord, person, the Supreme Personality of Godhead