Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in Europe, France - Paris
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in Europe, France - Paris"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Did you write all these books?
- Do people naturally act sinfully, or is that something that they develop?
- Do we have a meaning, do we have a definition for the third eye?
- Do you have an opinion on the Hebrew scripture, the Kabbalah?
- Do you think that in the future all religions and all these spiritual groups will come together and form one group?
- He said, if it were an absolute truth, it would be evident to everyone (yes. But everyone is not advanced in knowledge) He says the question remains because there are other, very spiritually advanced men who don't accept that idea
- He says but he doesn't sit on a throne and he doesn't ask people to pay obeisances in front of him
- How can a devotee be free from being attracted to this worldliness?
- I love the soul. This is the fact. This is atmavit, atma-tattva-vit. And why I love soul? Because I love Krsna. Soul is part and parcel of Krsna. So why I am so much fond of soul? Because it is part and parcel of Krsna
- In our Krsna consciousness movement we are educating people that "You are always subordinate to Krsna. You surrender unto Him and you be happy. Do not remain in rebellious condition of life. Just surrender to God and you will be happy"
- In this material world we find almost everyone has forgotten God
- It is not rejecting; it is reforming. The Catholic religion also teaches love of God, or love of Christ. So if I say the truth, it will not be very palatable, but this movement is reformation
- Original mother, wife of the spiritual master, wife of the priest, wife of the king, cow, nurse and Earth. These are seven mothers. Cow is mother because we drink cow's milk. How can I deny that she's not mother? So how we can support killing of mother?
- Our policy is not that to decry material advancement of civilization, but our instruction is that do not forget your real business, self-realization
- The fruits are meant for human being. The tiger does not come to eat your fruits. So tiger's food is another animal. Man's food is fruit, food grains, milk products
- The materialist scientists, they are simply trying to know the prakrti. But they do not know the purusa. Prakrti means the enjoyed, and purusa means the enjoyer. Actually enjoyer is Krsna. He's the original purusa
- The story of the learned scholar and the boatman
- There are three things, jneyam, jnata, and jnana. The object of knowledge, the knower is called jnata, and the object of knowledge is called jneyam. And the process by which one can understand, that is called jnana, knowledge
- There is a story in Sanskrit, udarendriyanam. Udarendriyanam. There was a meeting of all the parts of the senses, that, "We are working, and the stomach is sitting idly, and he is simply eating. So let us get into strike. We shall not work."
- These foolish scientific men, "You can speak, but if you use microphone, then I'll kill you." Yes. The Gopala Banh's policy. They would not say: "Not allow." But in a different way
- They say that this is, the body is made by God. Why cover it up? Nakedness is the work of God
- This is the special prerogative of human being, that he can understand the nature, this cosmic manifestation, and the enjoyer of the nature, and he can be fully conversant about what is the object of knowledge, jneyam