Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in Asia, Japan - Tokyo
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in Asia, Japan - Tokyo"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- The car is moving seventy miles per hours. It appears very with good speed running. But the earth is running at one thousand miles per hour, but we cannot understand. The arrangement is so nice. The perfection that it is... We cannot understand it
- The cat is person. Dog is person, and the insect is person. The trees are person. Everyone is person. And there is another person. That is God, Krsna. That one person is maintaining all these varieties of millions and trillions of persons
- The temperature is very, very great (in the sun planet). But still, there are life. Otherwise how Krsna says, imam vivasvate yogam proktavan aham avyayam: "I went there and I spoke to the sun-god"
- The Vedas inform that "Although He (Krsna) is person, He is maintaining all unlimited persons." That they do not know. Eko yo bahunam vidadhati kaman. That one singular person, He is maintaining many millions, many millions, trillions of persons
- There are millions and millions and trillions of living entities, and each heart, He (Krsna) is sitting there. Sarvasya caham hrdi sannivisto mattah smrtir jnanam apohanam ca. He is managing like that
- These impersonalists, they cannot think of that a person can be so unlimitedly powerful. Therefore they become impersonalist. They cannot think of. The impersonalists, they cannot imagine...
- They (the impersonalists) are comparing Krsna with themself. As he is a person, similarly, Krsna is a person. He does not know
- They (the impersonalists) imagine, "When one is person, he is a person like me. I cannot do this. Therefore He (Krsna) cannot do." Therefore they are mudha. Avajananti mam mudhah
- This human being is very, very rare. After going through 8,400,000 species of life, one comes to this human form of life
- This is called upama, analogy, the points of similarity. Analogy means the points of similarity. Then you can conclude some idea
- This is the atheistic theory, asatyam. They say that this material world is false. Brahma satyam jagan mithya. Jagat, jagat means this cosmic manifestation which is gacchati, going. In the material world, everything is going
- Those who are not devotees, Godless, without any God consciousness, they are all asuras. So this movement is to make asuras as suras