Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - in Africa, Kenya - Nairobi
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - in Africa, Kenya - Nairobi"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Bhinna prakrtir astadha. Just like I am speaking, it is being recorded, recorded. But in my absence, if the record is played, it will exactly vibrate the same sound. So that is my energy or anyone's energy, but bhinna, separated from me
- Brahma is the first created being, so Brahma was instructed the sruti, perfect knowledge, by Krsna. Krsna is the original spiritual master. Vedanta-vit
- But you give brahminical initiation to unmarried women
- Krsna consciousness is the oldest teaching of God, or Krsna. But the Gita was written about five thousand years ago
- Krsna is explaining Himself. God is explaining what is God. That is real knowledge. If you speculate on God, it is not possible. You cannot understand
- Krsna is explaining Himself; God is explaining Himself. We shall not take that statement, but either we shall deny or we shall accept God without any head and leg and so on, so many things. This is our disease
- Krsna is the origin. Therefore Krsna says, aham sarvasya prabhavah. Sarvasya means even this Maha-Visnu, Garbhodakasayi Visnu, Ksirodakasayi Visnu, Narayana, Sankarsana, Aniruddha, Pradyumna - everything
- Krsna is there, and Krsna is explaining Himself, "I am like this." But unfortunately we'll not understand Krsna, but we'll try to speculate what is God. This is our disease
- Our Vedic conception of life, creation, is not like Darwin. They think that they'll get knowledge from monkey. But we do not take knowledge from monkey. Therefore we do not keep ourself in darkness
- Out of many millions and millions of persons, actually they are serious to understand, "What is the aim of life? What is God? What is my relation..." Nobody is interested
- Sa eva go-kharah. Everyone is interested with this bodily conception of life like cats and dogs. This is the position. Not only now, always, this is the material condition
- Simply like layman if you dismiss that "There is no God, there is no soul," this is simply rascaldom, simply rascaldom. Don't remain rascals. Here is Bhagavad-gita. Learn everything very particularly, very minutely. And it is open for everyone
- So everything requires qualification. So this Krsna consciousness movement means we are trying to make the people qualified to see Krsna. Without being qualified, how can you see? That requires qualification
- Somebody, manusyanam sahasresu, out of millions, one tries to understand, to make his life perfect
- Sri Vallabhacaryaji, a devotee to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, wrote commentary on Srimad-Bhagavata, and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu rejected his commentary
- Srila Prabhupada, from time immemorial we see that in India every time there has been a religious reform...
- Srila Prabhupada, of course, in fact, we are fallen, and sometimes I would like every time to think about Krsna, and...
- That is the birthright in India - they are automatically Krsna conscious. Automatically. Therefore all the demigods, they also desire to take birth in India
- The first engineer of this universe, Lord Brahma, he comes from Krsna. Not directly Krsna, but from Garbhodakasayi Visnu
- The first living creature, the perfect person within this material world who got instruction there, that is the beginning of creation. Beginning of creation is not crude or ignorance. Beginning of creation is first-class knowledge
- The more you glorify the Lord, you become pious simply by kirtana. It is not necessary that you understand, but if you go on chanting Hare Krsna maha-mantra, then you become pious
- The Vedic knowledge is called sruti. You have to learn things beyond your perception simply by hearing from the authorities. So Vedic knowledge is the authority
- There is visnu-tattva: Krsna, Balarama, Sankarsana, Catur-vyuha, Narayana. Dvitiya-catur-vyuha: again Sankarsana; from Sankarsana, Maha-Visnu; Maha-Visnu to Garbhodakasayi Visnu; Garbhodakasayi Visnu, then Ksirodakasayi Visnu; in this way
- Those who are thoughtful human being, gradually they are inquisitive of understanding the Supreme Lord, Krsna
- Vedas accept that cow dung is pure; we accept it. Cow dung is pure. This is called sruti-pramana. Sruti-pramana means the real knowledge, perfect knowledge, is coming from the supreme perfect, Krsna
- Vedic knowledge means the instruction given by Krsna to the first living being, Lord Brahma. Janmady asya yatah. From Krsna everything is born, everything is emanated
- When my Guru Maharaja ordered me (I became the spiritual leader of Krsna consciousness). This is the guru-parampara
- Wherefrom the fire came? That is natural inquiry. Wherefrom the sky came? How the stars are situated, so many millions and millions? So these are the inquiries of the intelligent person. That is the beginning of philosophical life
- Why we accept Vedas as authority? Because there is the perfect knowledge. I have discussed so many times the authority of the Vedas, accepting cow dung as pure although animal stool is impure
- Women should be always protected. Protection does not mean negligence, no. Protection means to give her all facilities