Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Prabhupada Speaks - Answering Questions, 1968
Pages in category "Prabhupada Speaks - Answering Questions, 1968"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Generally we chant this mahamantra, Hare Krsna, and then we deliver speeches from Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, and then there are questions, we answer, and in that way the audience and the disciples they become enlightened and they advance
- Generally, at least in, say, three thousand years ago, all the inhabitants of India were strictly followers of Vedic principles. After the advent of Lord Buddha, a different religious system developed
- I also speak from the Bhagavad-gita and the students also speak from the Bhagavad-gita. The Bhagavad-gita is the same in all the centers. But it may be because I have little more experience I can explain them a little more nicely
- I was born in 1896, and I was my father's pet child, so my education began a little late, still, I was educated in higher secondary, high school for eight years. In primary school four years, higher secondary school, eight years, in college, four years
- I would like you to explain the origin and significance of what you, what they call the Jagannatha car festival
- If a person who is working in the factory, if you stop sex, he cannot work. And when he's unable to enjoy sex life, then he takes intoxication. This is material life. So energy must be there. Here in the material world the energy is sex
- In Chapter Four in Bhagavad-gita As It Is, it is said that Arjuna was present at the speaking of Bhagavad-gita to the sun-god so many years ago. What position did he have there?
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is stated that there are three planetary system, upper, lower and middle
- Is taking prasadam one of the exchanges of love, where we accept food from a lover?
- Prabhupada, can you explain mahamaya and yogamaya? Was Arjuna under yogamaya or mahamaya?
- Prabhupada, could you tell us something about Krsna's rasa-lila?
- Prabhupada, sometimes there may be differences between what is love of Godhead between Christian and Moslem, Moslem and Buddhist, Buddhist, Hindu. They may quarrel at what is love of Godhead
- Prabhupada, when I'm serving you sometimes I feel very nice, but then when I think of how bad and imperfect this service is, I feel terrible. Which is right to feel?
- Prabhupada? How do we explain to impersonalists inductively the existence of the Personality of Godhead?
- The students are being trained. The students, they also speak the same thing. There is nothing new. I also speak from the Bhagavad-gita and the students also speak from the Bhagavad-gita. The Bhagavad-gita is the same in all the centers
- There are so many stories of Lord Caitanya converting so many rascals. By just His presence, they would chant Hare Krsna. How can we get His mercy so that we can help the people around us to chant Hare Krsna?
- There's no sermon as we would know in other churches?
- We are in maya's kingdom, so maya is strong very here, but if we catch Krsna very strongly, maya cannot do anything. Yes. That we should be fixed up in catching Krsna very tightly. Then there is no falldown
- What happens in your temples. Do you have services like other religions?
- What is the difference between an incarnation and an avatara?
- What is the difference between bhava and prema?
- While we are chanting our rounds, or while we are chanting out loud in kirtana, is it all right to be engaging our mind in thinking?
- Who is in charge of a temple when you're not here?