Pages in category "Prabhupada's Compassion"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I am laboring so hard that before I leave this body, I may give you some books who you can enjoy after my death. So utilize it. Read every sloka nicely, try to understand the meaning, discuss amongst yourselves
- I have got the clue of going "Back to Godhead'' just after leaving my present material body, and in order to take along with me all my contemporary men and women of the world, I have started my paper "Back to Godhead'' as one of the means to the way
- I have no objection to death, I am old man; still I wish to live because I want to see that the mission and missionaries I have started may be still more stronger before I leave. So pray to Krishna for this
- I wish to leave some of my spiritual children who have so kindly joined me in faith and respect so that they may work, and this philosophy of Krishna Consciousness may be broadcast all over the world
- If you actually feel for your country, for your community, for your people, just spread this Krsna consciousness. They're dying. You spread this Krsna consciousness. They'll come again to life, and everything will be actually beautiful. That is my request
- We can understand that we may change our dress in any way to facilitate our service. When our members change their dress to meet the public or to introduce our books, they are not breaking the devotional principles
- When a disciple misunderstands a bona fide spiritual master, the master regrets for his inability to protect the disciple and sometimes he cries with tears in the eyes. We had an experience while my Guru Maharaja was alive