Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
pore | pores
Pages in category "Pores"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Blood and perspiration flowed incessantly from every pore of His body, and He could not speak a word but simply produced a gargling sound within His throat
- Blood flowed from all the pores of His body, and all His teeth were loosened. At one moment His whole body became slender, and at another moment His whole body became fat
- In his prayers, Citraketu said that millions of universes rest in the pores of Sankarsana, who is limitless, having no beginning and end
- In that gigantic pot my body is of insignificant measurement, and even though one of the many universes is created by me, innumerable universes are coming and going from the pores of Your body, just as atomic particles are seen flickering in the sunlight
- It is stated that just as the atoms and particles of dust are floating within the air along with the birds and their number cannot be calculated, so innumerable universes are floating within the pores of the transcendental body of the Lord
- Just as atomic particles of dust pass through the openings of a window, so the networks of universes pass through the pores of the skin of the purusa
- Just as innumerable atomic infinitesimal fragments pass through the holes of a screened window, so millions and trillions of universes in their seedling form are coming out from the bodily pores of Maha-Visnu
- The Brahmas and other lords of the mundane worlds appear from the pores of Maha-Visnu and remain alive for the duration of His one exhalation. I adore the primeval Lord, Govinda, of whom Maha-Visnu is a portion of a plenary portion
- The first form of Lord Visnu is called Maha-Visnu. He is the original creator of the total material energy. The innumerable universes emanate from the pores of His body
- The flesh at each of His pores erupted like pimples, and His bodily hairs, standing on end, appeared like kadamba flowers
- There are innumerable brahmandas, all of which emanate from the pores of Karanodakasayi Visnu, and in every brahmanda there is a Garbhodakasayi Visnu, who is a partial expansion of Aniruddha
- What is Your glory? Unlimited universes pass through the pores of Your body just like particles of dust passing through the opening of a window
- When there was a desire to perceive the physical characteristics of matter, softness, hardness, warmth, cold, lightness & heaviness, the background of sensation, the skin, the skin pores, the hairs on the body & their controlling deities were generated
- Within its life air (of the sisumara), which is known as pranapana, is Mercury, on its neck is Rahu, all over its body are comets, and in its pores are the numerous stars
- Without the living entities, this material nature has no value. Both emanate from the pores of the transcendental body of Lord Maha-Visnu