"in the political field the leaders" |"political leader" |"political leaders" |"social, political or religious leaders"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► President (6 C, 102 P)
Pages in category "Political Leaders"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Big political leaders might be able to conquer equally powerful political enemies, but unfortunately they cannot subdue their strong senses, the enemies that always accompany them
- By following a political leader, and for party superiority they are doing so many things, always thinking of party's activities, always offering obeisances and worshiping the party's principles. If all these things are transferred to God, they become good
- Does it mean, because lion is designated as the king of animals, it has got any use? Has it got any use for any purpose? Similarly, these political leaders, they may be lion, but who respects them? These dogs, hogs, camels and asses, that's all
- Due to their greed for material position, they (so-called political leaders) falsely present themselves as leaders before the people and collect their votes, although they are completely under the grip of the laws of material nature
- Even atheistic political leaders go to a church, mosque or temple for protection by God or gods and submissively say, "God willing." Before that, they pay no attention to God, not caring to know God or His will
- Even big, big political leaders. They will cover: "Kuruksetra means this, dharmaksetra means this." No. Hearing should be ... Our policy is hearing the original, as it is. Then it will be effective
- I am also trying to get one secretarial office in the Church Center of the United Nations, with a view to confer with the heads of the United Nations, both political and ecclesiastical, to propagate our Krishna Consciousness
- I have no interest with the political leaders because it is not a political movement. It is spiritual movement
- If a man gets some ministership in the government by worshiping a political leader, he considers that he has achieved a great boon. All of them are therefore kowtowing to the so-called leaders or "big guns" in order to achieve temporary boons
- If one is the spiritual leader or political leader or brahmana, he must give up four principles of sinful life: illicit sex life, intoxication, gambling and meat-eating, fish-eating
- In the political field the leaders of men fight with one another to fulfill their personal sense gratification. The voters adore the so-called leaders only when they promise sense gratification
- Instead of deceiving themselves and others by pretending to be all-powerful, all political leaders, husbands and guardians should spread the Krsna consciousness movement so that everyone can learn how to surrender to Krsna, the supreme husband
- It is a very, very, very important movement. Any leader of the society, any political leader, any social leader, they should study. Our only request is that "Please try to understand this Krsna consciousness movement"
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was not a typically unenlightened political leader of modern democracy
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was not a typically unenlightened political leader of modern democracy. Maharaja Yudhisthira was instructed by Bhismadeva and the infallible Lord also, and therefore he had full knowledge of everything in perfection
- My Lord, from the great leaders of the universe, such as Lord Brahma and other demigods, down to the political leaders of this world, all are envious of Your authority
- People want to become a husband, a guardian, a governor or a political leader without knowing the actual meaning of such a superior position
- Please continue to try & convince the world leaders who are in Washington D.C. about our Krishna Consciousness program. Why don't you approach the Congressmen & Representatives & inform them of the work that our men are doing within their states & cities
- Sinless means they should not indulge in these four prohibited principles. Others may do. But the leaders, the political executive, administrators, and the priests who are conducting the church, they must be free from sinful life
- Sometimes political leaders of a particular party are also advertised by newspaper propaganda, and by such a method of glorification an insignificant man becomes an important man - within no time
- The general tendency is to avoid transcendental subject matters as far as possible or, in any case, not to go into the details. Even the biggest political leaders have been heard to say that the hungry man or woman finds no meaning in God and religion
- The people of India were entranced by the political leaders. We preferred, therefore, to come to the West, following the order of our spiritual master, and by the grace of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu this movement is becoming successful
- The symptom of a qualified king or political leader is mentioned herein - he must be very merciful and compassionate to the people and see to their prime interest, which is to become elevated devotees of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There are many people all over the world who claim for some time that they are husbands, political leaders or guardians, but in due course of time the Supreme Lord desires their removal from their posts, and their careers are immediately finished
- They are not able to take up the spiritual path accepted by those in the renounced order. Although they are big heroes and political leaders, they cannot take to the path of spiritual realization
- This Krsna consciousness movement was first attempted in India, but the people of India, being absorbed in political thoughts, did not take to it. They were entranced by the political leaders. We preferred, therefore, to come to the West