Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
polite | politely | politeness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Politeness (3 P)
Pages in category "Polite"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- A guest who comes to one's home should be received very politely. If he is unwanted, the householder should not stare at him with blinking eyes, for one who does so will be put into the hell known as Paryavartana
- A person who can speak meaningful words and with all politeness and good qualities is called vavaduka, or fluent
- Addressing him (Gargamuni) very politely, he (Nanda) said, “My dear brahmana, your appearance in a householder’s place is only to enlighten. We are always engaged in household duties and are forgetting our real duty of self-realization"
- After hearing these words (from goddess Durga), Kamsa became very much overwhelmed with fear. Out of pity, he immediately released Vasudeva and Devaki from the bondage of their shackles and very politely began to address them