Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
polite | politely | politeness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Politeness (2 P)
Pages in category "Polite"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- A guest who comes to one's home should be received very politely. If he is unwanted, the householder should not stare at him with blinking eyes, for one who does so will be put into the hell known as Paryavartana
- A person who can speak meaningful words and with all politeness and good qualities is called vavaduka, or fluent
- Addressing him (Gargamuni) very politely, he (Nanda) said, “My dear brahmana, your appearance in a householder’s place is only to enlighten. We are always engaged in household duties and are forgetting our real duty of self-realization"
- After hearing these words (from goddess Durga), Kamsa became very much overwhelmed with fear. Out of pity, he immediately released Vasudeva and Devaki from the bondage of their shackles and very politely began to address them
- There is a nice statement in the SB regarding Krsna's speaking politely. When Krsna politely bade His father, Nanda Maharaj, to stop the ritualistic offering of sacrifice to the raingod, Indra, a wife of one village cowherd man became captivated
- They (the gopis) welcomed him (Uddhava) with polite words, in great submissiveness, "We know that you are a most confidential associate of Krsna and that He has therefore sent you to Vrndavana to give solace to His father and mother"