Category:Please (Requesting Caitanya)
Pages in category "Please (Requesting Caitanya)"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total.
- Actually I do not know how to inquire about the goal of life and the process for obtaining it. Being merciful upon me, please explain all these truths
- Advaita Acarya said, "Please do not give up whatever I have already given You. Now, whatever I am giving, You may eat half and leave half"
- After hearing the atmarama verse, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya addressed Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "My dear Sir, please explain this verse. I have a great desire to hear Your explanation of it"
- Amogha then fell before the Lord's lotus feet and submissively said, "O merciful Lord, please excuse my offense"
- At that time Balabhadra Bhattacarya placed a request at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. He said, "Please give me permission to go see Lord Krsna directly"
- At this time Srila Advaita Acarya said, "Please do not be angry. I speak the truth. I shall know that You are a cowherd boy only if You can wheel this rod about"
- I (Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya) brought You (Lord Caitanya) to my home just to have You blasphemed. This is a great offense. Please excuse me. I beg Your pardon
- I actually see You in this way, and this is very wonderful. My Lord, please tell me without duplicity what is causing this
- I am a poor brahmana, and You have come to My home. Please be satisfied with whatever little food You have received and give up Your greedy mentality
- I brought You to my home just to have You blasphemed. This is a great offense. Please excuse me. I beg Your pardon
- I do not know my duty or the goal of my life. Therefore, please personally give me instructions from Your transcendental mouth
- If You will please accept just one request, we shall be very, very happy
- If You would please manifest Yourself within my heart and personally direct me in writing this book, then, although I am lowborn, I may hope to be able to write it
- My dear Lord Caitanya, please have mercy upon me. There is no one who is as merciful as You. My plea is most urgent because Your mission is to deliver all fallen souls, and no one is more fallen than I. Therefore I beg priority
- My dear Lord, I have committed offenses. Please excuse me. I seek shelter of You. Please be merciful unto me by placing Your lotus feet on my head
- My dear Lord, I know that You never mix with other sannyasis, but please be merciful unto me and accept my invitation
- My dear Lord, let me suffer perpetually in a hellish condition, accepting all the sinful reactions of all living entities. Please finish their diseased material life
- My dear Lord, please consider me Your relative. Do not hesitate to order whatever You desire at any time You desire it
- My dear nephew, I am Your maternal uncle in our village relationship. Please see how greatly this attack of leprosy has afflicted me
- My dear Sir, You have delivered me from a very unhappy condition. I request that You take Your lunch at my place. Please accept this invitation
- My Lord, I have heard that You are going to Vrndavana. Please stay here at Varanasi for some days and deliver us, for we are Your two servants
- My Lord, please do not touch me. I am most abominable and am not fit for You to touch because my body is sinful
- My Lord, please do not touch me. I fall at Your lotus feet. I am the lowest of men, having been born of a low caste. Besides that, I have infections on my body
- My Lord, we are Your two servants and are here just to carry out Your orders. By Your mercy, please tell us to do whatever You want
- O Candramukha! Please give me ten thousand Gandharvas. Let them sing as I dance, and then I will be greatly happy
- O Lord, we are very unhappy. We have come a long distance to see You. Please be merciful and show us Your favor
- Once mother Saci told the Lord, "Please go call Your father." Receiving this order from His mother, the Lord went out to call him
- Our Lord, please take one very nice brahmana with You. He will collect alms for You, cook for You, give You prasadam and carry Your waterpot while traveling
- Out of Your causeless mercy, You have delivered me from the materialistic path. Now, by the same causeless mercy, please tell me what my duty is
- Please come here. Please come here, Your Holiness. Why do You sit in that unclean place? What has caused Your lamentation?
- Please do not neglect him, thinking he belongs to a sudra family engaged in material activities. It is my request that You meet him without fail
- Please first take prasadam Yourself, and I shall eat later. I shall not refuse Your request
- Please stay for five or seven days and kindly cleanse my polluted mind. After that much time, my mind will certainly be pure
- Ramananda Raya continued, "Please therefore hear from me about the glories of Srimati Radharani's loving affairs. They are beyond compare within these three worlds"
- Ramananda Raya replied, "My dear Lord, please give up all these serious talks. Please do not conceal Your real form from me"
- Ramananda Raya then said that he had but one doubt within his heart, and he petitioned the Lord, "Please be merciful upon me and just remove my doubt"
- Sanatana Gosvami then requested the Lord, "Please personally tell me how I can write this difficult book about Vaisnava behavior. Please manifest Yourself in my heart"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "Please accept my invitation for lunch for one month." The Lord replied, "That is not possible, because it is against the religious principles of a sannyasi"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "Please go, my Lord, to see Lord Jagannatha. After taking my bath, I shall go there and then return"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya said, "This place is just befitting You. Please accept it. It is the hope of Kasi Misra that You do"
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya then caught hold of the Lord's lotus feet and submissively begged, "Please accept lunch for at least ten days"
- Sarvabhauma then said, "Please accept the invitation for twenty days." But Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "It is not a religious principle of the renounced order"
- Since You are that very same Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself, please be merciful upon me. I am fallen and unfit
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu continued, "Here is a simple brahmana named Krsnadasa. Please accept him and take him with You. That is My request"
- Sri Ramananda Raya frankly requested Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Please show Your lotus feet to the King at least once"
- Svarupa Damodara replied, "My dear Lord, please hear the reason for this. Laksmidevi, the goddess of fortune, cannot be admitted to the pastimes of Vrndavana"
- Svarupa Damodara said, "My dear Lord, please get up. Let us go to Your place. There I shall tell You everything that has happened"
- Svarupa Damodara said, "My Lord, please sit down. No one will eat until You do"
- Svarupa said, "My dear Lord, please excuse my offense. I gave up Your company to go elsewhere, and that was my great mistake"
- Tapana Misra said, "As long as Your Lordship stays in Varanasi, please do not accept an invitation from anyone but me"
- Tapana Misra then said, "My dear Lord, as long as You stay at Varanasi, please do not accept any invitation other than mine"
- The doorkeeper replied, "The son of Maharaja Nanda is here; please come along with me, and I shall show You"
- The incarnation of Krsna for this age is indicated by these symptoms. Please confirm this definitely so that all my doubts will go away
- The inhabitant of Kulina-grama said, "Please let me know who is actually a Vaisnava and what his symptoms are." Understanding his mind, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu smiled and gave the following reply
- The Kazi said, "Everyone calls You Gaurahari. Please let me address You by that name
- The Muslim governor then said, "Since You have so kindly accepted me, please give me some order so that I can render You some service"
- The neighboring ladies told Him, "Dear child, please bring a coconut from somewhere, and then Your mother will be cured"
- The next day, all the devotees asked Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, "Please give permission for a person to go to Bengal"
- These are gifts given by Sriman Sena, Sriman Pandita and Nandana Acarya. Please eat them all
- They all prayed to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and saying, "Sir, please excuse our offense. Please have mercy upon us and bring our spiritual master back to life"
- They said, "Haridasa has committed a small offense. Therefore, O Lord, please be merciful to him. Now he has received a sufficient lesson. In the future he will not commit such an offense"
- Thinking thus, the pandita said, "My dear Nimai Pandita, please hear me. Hearing Your explanation, I am simply struck with wonder
- When Mukunda was called for, he submitted, "My dear sir, I have something to do that is not yet finished. Later I shall accept the prasadam, so You two Prabhus should now please enter the room"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu began cleansing Sanatana Gosvami's body with His own transcendental hand, Sanatana Gosvami said, "O my Lord, please do not touch me"
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu did not accept the food that had already been served, Advaita Acarya said, "Please give up Your concealment. I know what You are, and I know the confidential meaning of Your accepting the sannyasa order"
- When You go through the jungle, there will be no brahmana available from whom You can accept lunch. Therefore please give permission for at least one pure brahmana to accompany You
- Why have You given up proper eating due to the criticism of Ramacandra Puri? Please accept invitations as before. This is the request of us all