plaything | playthings
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Plaything (1 P)
Pages in category "Plaything"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A cobra is very fierce before ordinary persons, but before an enchanter who can play with him, he is a plaything. Similarly, a demon may be very powerful in his own domain, but before the Lord he is insignificant
- Anyone who differentiates between Radha-Krsna and Gauranga is to be considered a plaything in the hands of maya
- As a player sets up and disperses his playthings according to his own sweet will, so the supreme will of the Lord brings men together and separates them
- Balarama said, "O you kings of the ants! Why are you hiding yourselves in these holes?" At the same time He also addressed the King of heaven: "O King Indra! You plaything of Saci! Why are you laughing?"
- By associating with such an unholy person (who is a plaything for women) one becomes bereft of all good qualities, such as fame and forgiveness, control of the mind, control of the senses, and all the opulences that are automatically obtained by a devotee
- I see in your country that the girls are being exploited. They are taught to be independent so they become the playthings for sex. So where is the freedom?
- In childhood Dhruva Maharaja rejected all kinds of toys and playthings, left the protection of his mother and seriously took shelter of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Visnu
- The boys surrounded Prahlada Maharaja, giving up their playthings, and sat down to hear him. Their hearts and eyes being fixed upon him, they looked at him with great earnestness
- The example of a player and his playthings should not be misunderstood. One may argue that since the Lord is bound to award the reactionary results of our own actions, the example of a player cannot be applied. But it is not so
- The Gandharvas said: Dear Lord, You are the Supreme Almighty Great; the whole creation is just like a plaything for You. We always accept You as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and we offer our respectful obeisances unto You
- They are accustomed to playing on their flutes made of palm leaves, and they all have buffalo-horn bugles ornamented like Krsna's with jewels such as indranila and with gold and coral. They are always jubilant like Krsna
- Those bereft of knowledge of the Lord are bound by the material laws. They are factually addicted to sense gratification, and their target is woman. Indeed, they are actually playthings in the hands of attractive women
- Those who are just like playthings in the hands of a woman (yosit-krida-mrgesu) cannot make any advancement in spiritual realization