Platform of Understanding
Pages in category "Platform of Understanding"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A Vaisnava living according to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's injunctions is certainly not on the materialistic platform. Caitanya means "spiritual force." All of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities were carried out on the platform of spiritual understanding
- Above that situation of impersonal Brahman understanding, he comes to the platform of understanding Lord Visnu, the Supreme Personality of Godhead; then he becomes a Vaisnava. This is the perfectional process
- Above the mental and intellectual planes, where the atmosphere is spiritualized, we can understand, "I am not this mind, intellect, or body. Aham brahmasmi - I am spirit, part and parcel of the Supreme Lord." That is the platform of real understanding
- Advancement of civilization means brahma-darsanam. That is advancement. Because so long we do not come to the platform of understanding that "I am spirit soul, I am part and parcel of the Supreme Spirit"
- At the present moment we are all working on the platform of bodily concept of life but when you come to the platform of understanding that aham brahmasmi, I am not this matter, I am spirit soul, then my occupational duty changes
- Bhagavan is the last word in the realization of the Absolute Truth; one should reach up to that platform of understanding the Supreme Personality of Godhead & engage in the devotional service of the Lord. That is perfection of knowledge. BG 1972 purports
- By considering the illusory energy, one comes to the platform of understanding Me. In this way one becomes free from speculation about the Vedas and comes to Me as the conclusion. Thus one is satisfied
- By hearing the holy name of the Lord, one comes to the platform of understanding the personal form of the Lord
- By seeing Krsna, we will not understand Him, but by listening carefully to His teachings, we can come to the platform of understanding
- If a person does not come to the conclusion that he has nothing to do with any kind of material happiness, he cannot come to the platform of understanding the Absolute Truth, or tattva jnana. Karmis, jnanis and yogis are after some material elevation
- If one can reach the platform of understanding by service to the Supreme Lord Krsna, he has no longer to execute different types of penances and sacrifices as recommended in revealed scriptures. BG 1972 purports
- In the brahmana stage, one's understanding of the Absolute Truth is mainly based on the impersonal view. When a brahmana, however, rises to the platform of personal understanding of the Supreme Godhead, he becomes a Vaisnava
- One must be freed from all designations-"I am American," "I am Indian," "I am this," "I am that"-and come to the platform of understanding that Krsna is the original master and we are His eternal servants
- One who chants in that spirit, without offenses, is certainly elevated to the platform of understanding that the holy name and the Personality of Godhead are identical
- The jnanis and the devotees are actually in agreement up to the point of liberation from material contamination. But the jnanis remain pacified on the platform of simple understanding, the devotees develop further spiritual advancement in loving service
- The only friend is Krsna. One should try to raise the consciousness of the conditioned soul to the platform of understanding that Krsna is his actual friend
- The status of pure goodness is the platform of understanding, for the Supreme Lord is always in spiritual existence
- Those who are truly vipascit, learned, are those who have reached the platform of understanding and observing the Supreme Personality of Godhead in any condition of life. premanjana-cchurita-bhakti-vilocanena santah sadaiva hrdayesu vilokayanti - BS 5.38