Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
persuade | persuaded | persuading | persuasion | persuasive
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Persuade"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- He (Krsna) was coming back very soon after finishing His business. But they could not be persuaded to disperse. The chariot, however, began to head west, and as it proceeded, the minds of the gopis followed it as far as possible
- He can persuade his followers to falsely imitate the rasa dance, but he is unable to lift Govardhana Hill. We have many experiences in the past of Mayavadi rascals who delude their followers by posing themselves as Krsna in order to enjoy rasa-lila
- Since Lord Siva could not be persuaded to give her permission, Sati took shelter of a woman's last weapon, weeping, which forces a husband to agree to the proposal of his wife
- Srimati Kuntidevi, felt such separation like a thunderbolt, and the whole prayer of the Queen is to try to persuade the Lord to stay with them (Pandavas)
- We find that King Priyavrata had to be persuaded by Lord Brahma to accept the post of emperor of the entire universe. Similarly, his father, Svayambhuva Manu, felt relieved to entrust the universal government to Priyavrata
- When Vasudeva was thus persuaded to start to perform the yajnas, all the members of the Yadu dynasty took their baths, dressed themselves very nicely, decorated themselves beautifully and garlanded themselves with lotus flowers
- You know how strictly we are following the principles of Vaisnava way of life. So kindly try to persuade the government officials on this point and it will be a very great service to Srila Prabhupada’s cause
- You may go home without anxiety. Following your order, I shall persuade the brahmana. On this plea, after asking permission, Raghunatha dasa decided to go away