Category:Persons in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Persons in Devotional Service to God"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A madhyama-adhikari is a sraddhavan, a staunchly faithful person, and he is actually a candidate for further advancement in devotional service
- A person advanced in devotional service sees within everything the soul of souls, the S P of Godhead, Sri Krsna. Consequently he always sees the form of the S P of Godhead as the cause of all causes and understands that all things are situated in Him
- A person situated on the santa-rasa platform manifests the two transcendental qualities of detachment from all material desires and full attachment to Krsna
- A person who is cent-percent engaged in the service of the Lord is the emblem of all knowledge. Such a devotee of the Lord in full perfection of devotional service is also perfect by the qualification of the Personality of Godhead
- Any person who has developed even a little quantity of pure devotional service can very easily kick out all the other kinds of happiness derived from religiousness, economic development, sense gratification and liberation
- Any person who has developed even a small amount of devotional service doesn't care a fig for any kind of happiness derived from religiousness, economic development, sense gratification or the five kinds of liberation
- Devotional service cannot be practiced by a mental speculator. Devotional service is a special attainment which can be acquired only by a person who has surrendered unto a pure devotee
- Due to faith a person associates with pure devotees, and by such association he develops devotional service. As devotional service develops, his misgivings diminish
- If a person falls from the path of bhakti-yoga, God realization, due to attachment to fruitive activity, philosophical speculation or mystic yoga, he is given a chance to take birth in a high and rich family
- If a person is completely detached from material enjoyment and has developed pure ecstatic devotion, even if he is sometimes accidentally found not to be living up to the standard of devotional service, one should not be envious of him
- If someone excels another person, the devotee who is excelled thinks how fortunate the other person is to be advancing in devotional service. Such nonenvy is typical of Vaikuntha. However, when one is envious of his competitor, that is material
- In devotional service there is no distinction between the lower and higher classes of people. In the material conception of life there are such divisions, but for a person engaged in transcendental devotional service to the Lord there are not
- Indeed, those who execute devotional service on the banks of Radha-kunda are the most fortunate people in the universe
- It is stated in the Hari-bhakti-sudhodaya: "Persons who are impelled by pure devotional service in KC and who therefore go to see the Deities of Visnu in the temple will surely get relief from entering again into the prison house of a mother's womb"
- The fighting was there, the friendship was there, Arjuna was there, and Krsna was there, but Arjuna became a different person by devotional service. Therefore, the prayers of Kunti also indicate the same categorical changes in activities
- The person experiencing such ecstatic love for Krsna is almost always in the neutral stage of devotional service, or santa-rasa. A description of ecstatic love caused by ghastliness is found in the following statement
- The process of devotional service - especially hearing and chanting - is so powerful that it can bring a person to the perfectional stage
- This transcendental position beyond the Vedic ritualistic performances is devotional service. In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord clearly says that persons who are engaged in His devotional service without adulteration are situated in Brahman
- When a person is relieved from unwanted things, he becomes fixed in executing his Krsna activities. Indeed, he becomes attached to such activities and experiences ecstasy in executing devotional service
- When by good fortune one comes in contact with a pure devotee and hears from him patiently, one begins to follow the path of devotional service. Such an opportunity is offered to a person who is sincere