"I shall personally"|"me, personally"|"he told me this personally"|"I have not done anything personally"|"I was personally"|"personally I was"|"I may personally"|"I am personally"|"personally I shall"|"personally I don't"|"personally I have"|"personally I wish"|"personally, I am"|"I were personally"|"my personal"|"by personal presence"|"I have no personal"|"I have not come here for some personal"|"I have come here in this old age neither for sight seeing nor for any personal interest"|"your personal"|"personal guidance"|"we are personally"|"personal instruction"
Note: This category relates to experiences Prabhupada had personally, or where he is personally involved.
Pages in category "Personally (Prabhupada)"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total.
- Actually, a brahmacari should contribute whatever he has got to Krishna, through the Spiritual Master. The Spiritual Master does not accept anything for his personal use, but he employs everything for Krishna's service
- Actually, whatever is happening it is due to His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada because personally I am completely incapable
- All of our children should go to Dallas when they are four and begin their training program there. In Dallas, they have full facility approved by me, I have personally seen that they are doing very nicely there
- All these things are great achievement of your London Yatra party, and personally I feel a great credit for me because by such activities my Guru Maharaja is certainly very pleased upon us
- Although I have never experimented, neither seen personally, but because it is explained in the Vedic literature, I can say you correctly
- Although they were exploiting. But nobody could understand. Everyone was feeling happy. And as soon as they left, everyone is unhappy. That distinction I can give evidence, I can, from my personal experience. Things were very, very nice
- As an old man I can take relief from this work immediately, but for Krsna's sake I am pulling on even though there is sometimes personal inconveniences. So let us act in that way all together for Krsna's sake
- As soon as New Vrindaban is connected with a link road as well as electricity, very soon it will develop into our idea. I shall personally go and stay there and see it is developed
- Bhakti is activity. Just like personally, up to seventy years, I was practically doing nothing. But at the age of seventy years, by the grace of God, Krsna, there was inspiration; I went to Western country - not to sit down there silently
- Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati personally told me that publishing books is more important than constructing temples. Of course, those same instructions remained within my mind for many years
- By meeting with me personally for necessary instruction, I hope simultaneously in all Centers the activities will be of the same standard
- FIRST YEAR BHAKTISASTRI EXAMINATION, September 4th, 1969. Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Janmastami Ceremony - I shall personally examine the papers, and those who will pass will be sent a certificate of Bhaktisastri in due course
- For me, personally, I had the opportunity to talk with my spiritual master not more than ten times in my whole life, not more. It may be less than that. But I tried to follow his instruction, that's all, although I was a grhastha
- From my personal point of view, I think that I am so sinful that I cannot even approach Krishna to show me any favor. But I have only one hope, my Spiritual Master. He is very kind
- I am asking you personally, along with Tamala Krsna Goswami to whom I am sending a copy of this letter, to bury the hatchet and join together to push on this movement cooperatively
- I am Calcutta born. What Calcutta was in our childhood days and what is now, I know everything. How we were happy during British days and what is now position, I can speak from my personal experience
- I am dealing with all neophytes. If I don't keep them alive by personal presence
- I am especially interested in the land which I asked from you within the vicinity of Caitanya Math. This is in pursuance of the desire of Srila Bhaktivinode Thakura and Srila Prabhupada. It is not for my personal use or satisfaction of personal whims
- I am feeling very much proud personally because my so many householder devotees are preaching Krishna Consciousness so nicely
- I am just doing the work of a bearer. There is nothing of my personal contribution and I ask all your mercy so that I may be able to distribute Krishna's message as it is without any deviation
- I am speaking to you of my personal experience how this eagerness of hearing is a very important thing
- I am trying to get a nice place at Vrindaban and when the place is there, I shall personally be present with some devotees, and appreciate the atmosphere of Vrindaban
- I blindly follow my guru maharaj. I do not know what is the result. So I am stressing on this point of book distribution. He told me this personally
- I do not want any personal service from you, but I want to keep you engaged in Krsna's service
- I fully approve of your program for traveling, now you combine the sannyasi requirement for traveling extensively, and at the same time as GBC man you shall be my personal secretary
- I have already sent you one note about Pradyumna's hospital bill, & as soon as I hear from you, I shall arrange to send you $500 from my personal book fund. I am told by some of my students here that it is very easy to pay the bills by small installment
- I have come here in this old age neither for sight seeing nor for any personal interest. It is for the interest of the entire humanity that I am trying to implement the science of Krishna which will actually make them happy
- I have got my personal experience. I never tried, never accepted that I shall become a sannyasi. And I tried my best to keep myself in this material world
- I have no personal qualification, but I simply tried to satisfy my guru
- I have not come here for some personal credit in this old age. I have also come here under the order of my Spiritual Master who is non-different from Lord Nityananda
- I have not done anything personally, very wonderful. I am simply serving my spiritual master and all the acaryas in the disciplic succession. If I have done anything of credit it is that I have not changed their teachings
- I have personally placed my books formerly in the library of Bombay which they were very glad to accept
- I never tried in India to construct big temples or even in your country we didn't. I never tried. But I was selling personally books. That is the history
- I remember when I sold the first one volume personally to the Archeological University. I sold them personally long ago. Now you must work conjointly with the other library men in India
- I shall remain your personal guidance, physically present or not physically, as I am getting personal guidance from my Guru Maharaja
- I think that your separation from Karunamayi is Krishna's desire. So don't be sorry for it. In this connection I may tell you my personal life experience
- I took some of my books, Srimad-Bhagavatam, printed here, up to three parts, First Canto. And I was personally selling these books to the book sellers and to the persons
- I want to see that you are always busy. Busy-ness. That will give me pleasure. Laziness I don't want. Personally I was never lazy. I did not like laziness
- I will have to see personally what are the mistakes in the synonyms and also how you intend to correct them. I was not satisfied with the corrections that were made before. I saw some changes which I did no approve.
- I'll give you a practical example. This is my personal experience. One boy was suffering from some typhoid disease, and he asked his younger brother, "Please give me some biscuit"
- If it is an important film I think my personal direction is necessary; if not, then I think you can send me a synopsis of the script so that there may be nothing objectionable from the start
- If you can manage such Prasadam eating place and the temple at one place it will super-excellent. I shall personally assist you in this affair because I like this idea very much
- In the introductory portion signed by you and Gargamuni you have said that I am personally instructing John Lennon and George Harrison in the yoga of ecstasy. This is not very satisfactory
- It is better to take initiation personally and receive instructions before leaving for Africa
- It is my personal opinion that at the present moment except for a few persons, practically there is no man in the world who is strictly religionist, Hindu, Moslem, Christian, Buddhist
- My Guru Maharaja told me personally that "If you get some money, print books." Therefore I am stressing on this point: "Where is book? Where is book? Where is book?" So kindly help me. This is my request. Print as many books in as many languages
- My plan is that personally I shall try to retire from active participation, but I want a place where I can live with at least 15 devotees engaged in editorial work, recording work, photographic work, painting work, etc.
- Personally I am humble servant of Krishna as you are also, but I am deputed to accept your service just to transfer it to Krishna as via media. I shall try to do this service to you & Krishna throughout my life
- Personally I become very much encouraged when I get the report of my books being distributed
- Personally I don't want any such advertisement, but why this mentality of suppressing the fact?
- Personally I have no aptitude to open temples neither I have done it in India although there were many great opportunities. But here see there is necessity even from the point of Hindu cultural view
- Personally I have no credit for myself, but I am trying to act as faithful servant of my predecessors and just presenting without any adulteration the message which I have received from my Spiritual Master
- Personally I wish all the existing GBC may be trained up so perfectly that in the future in my absence they can manage the whole Society very nicely and strongly; that is my desire
- Personally, I also still maintain the idea of a world Sankirtana Party, but such things at the present moment are a dream only. But one day maybe it may come out successful
- Personally, I am nonentity; I have come here on the order of my Spiritual Master, and He has kindly sent all you boys to assist me
- Personally, I may not be perfect, but because we are carrying the message of Krsna and presenting as it is, therefore it is perfect. This is our process. That is the recognized process, Vedic process, srota parampara
- Regarding my diary, you are right when you say that you would not see my personal belongings, that is a nice attitude, but still I have nothing to close from the eyes of my disciples
- Regarding my personal history I beg to state it shortly as follows...
- Regarding your correspondence with the leading men in India, I don't think it will be very much fruitful. Personally I have no faith in them, but if you decide to open correspondence with them, I have no objection
- Sankirtana is our life & soul. You have got a natural tendency for these Sankirtana performances. I have seen this personally. You can do it very nicely. For you the best thing will be to form a Sankirtana Party for yourself & travel all over the country
- So far I am personally experienced, in our childhood there were not so many problems. Now India is faced with so many problems on account of imitating Western civilization
- So far the managing committee is concerned, when I shall return to Bombay, I shall personally form it. In the meantime, go on managing as it is
- That is my personal experience. In the beginning, when my Guru Maharaja ordered me, I thought it that "I shall first of all become very rich man; then I shall preach"
- The business which we have taken to work together is neither your business nor my business as far we are personally concerned, but it is the business of Lord Caitanya and His bona fide servants like my Guru Maharaja
- The new thrones are actually super-excellent. I wanted that thrones be constructed like this, so you have introduced it. Personally I have already instructed and you are following
- The system of management will go on as it is now. There is no need of changing. The money which is in my personal name in different banks, that is being spent for the society, and it will be society property
- The words are ambrosial because they are not my personal words, they are instructions of my predecessors and I am just trying to administer them to my best knowledge. That is the way of Parampara system
- They shall, of course, still be considered as my disciples, not that they shall become your disciples, but you will be empowered by me to chant their beads and that is the same effect of binding master and disciple as if I were personally chanting
- This is the blessing of my Guru Maharaja. He wanted it. And because we are trying to do this, he is giving us all blessings. He told me personally, "I wanted to sell this marble and publish some books"
- This transcendental sound, Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, you don't think that I have come here, it is my personal manufacture. It is not. It is authorized
- We do not want anything as personal renumeration. Because nobody can write up this transcendental transaction who will work for material gain. That is the secret of this movement
- Whatever translation work I have done is through the inspiration of my spiritual master, because personally I am most insignificant and incompetent to do this materially impossible work
- When you send news of successful kirtana performances as I received it from London also, and so also I experience personally in Los Angeles, I am overwhelmed with spiritual joy
- Whenever you like, we shall select any brahmacari. But don't have illicit sex. Marriage is allowed. I take personally care of marriage. I want this society must be cleansed. Without being cleansed, nobody can advance in spiritual consciousness
- You are an old experienced devotee and I have personally trained you in so many things, so now it is your responsibility to train others otherwise what is the meaning of my training you?
- You are right that politics should be avoided. In my personal life I did not participate in the political diplomacy of my god-brothers. I was simply thinking how to fulfill the order of my guru maharaj
- You should change your habits. You have lost now a good soul, and either he comes back or if you know his address then if he does not like to live with you, he may come at once and live with me personally