Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
perfume | perfumed | perfumes | perfuming
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Perfume"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Srimati Radharani's transcendental body is brilliant in luster and full of all transcendental fragrances. Lord Krsna's affection for Her is like a perfumed massage
- Srimati Radharani’s transcendental body is brilliant in luster and full of all transcendental fragrances. Lord Krsna's affection for Her is like a perfumed massage
- Sugandhi udvartana refers to a paste made of several perfumes and fragrant oils. This paste is massaged all over the body, and in this way the body's dirt and perspiration are removed
- The air carrying the scent from the mouths of those who drink that honey perfumes the land for a hundred yojanas around
- The black ointment around Her (Radharani's) eyes is Her tricky behavior with Krsna brought about by love. Her joking with Krsna and gentle smiling constitute the camphor with which She is perfumed
- The Lord replied, "A sannyasi has no use for oil, especially perfumed oil such as this. Take it out immediately"
- The love of the gopis for Krsna is full of transcendental ecstasy. It appears to be a brilliant jewel, and enlightened by such a transcendental jewel, Radharani's body is further perfumed and decorated with kunkuma
- The sages requested the demigods to revive Maharaja Nimi's body, which had been preserved in various perfumed balms
- The scent of her body perfumed all directions, and the tinkling of her ornaments startled the ear
- There was so much incense and fragrant gum burning (inside the palace) that the scented fumes were coming out of the windows