Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- VedaBase query: perfectional not "perfectional stage*"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Perfectional"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- The complete process of perfectional service is to render service for the satisfaction of the transcendental senses of Lord Krsna, who is known as Janardana
- The perfectional form of human civilization, known as varnasrama-dharma, is specifically meant for satisfying Visnu. Therefore, Krsna says in this verse, "I am the enjoyer of all sacrifices because I am the supreme master"
- There are different degrees of ignorance however, and to come to the highest perfectional platform of knowledge is to surrender fully to the Lotus Feet of Krishna
- There are nine transcendental processes, such as hearing and chanting, and by performing such easy and natural devotional services the devotees achieve the highest perfectional results, far, far superior to merging into the existence of Brahman
- We are imperfect. Whatever I may be, you may be, but if I am subjected to birth, death, old age and disease, then I am imperfect. Therefore the perfectional..., perfection of life is when you haven't got to take birth or die or become diseased and old
- Who is such a fool that he does not want to be Krsna conscious by this simple method and thus attain the highest perfectional life of eternity, bliss and knowledge?