Pages in category "Per Month"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- According to our Gosvami's program, everyone should sacrifice fifty percent of his income for Krsna. And Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami' actually did it. It doesn't matter whether your income is five lakhs per month or five rupees per month
- At first we shall print just our books, and then if successful, we shall take to printing to the extent of 5000 copies of BTG per month
- By the grace of Krsna, it is unique in the history that religious book can be sold forty lakhs of rupees per month. It is record-breaking. There is no such instance
- By the grace of Krsna, we have no debts. No. We have no scarcity of money. They will simply find out. Now in Bombay I am getting from my Book Fund seven lakhs of rupees per month regularly
- Formerly, one servant was engaged, ten rupees or twelve rupees per month. Now you cannot get a servant unless you pay one hundred rupees. So in that comparison, everyone is getting more money, but still the condition is the same
- From my side there is no instruction for stopping payment. There is a good job for you in Bombay. Free quarter and boarding and salary up to one thousand per month
- I am so glad to learn that everything is progressing nicely in Vancouver, and you are proposing to sell 2500 BTGs per month. That is very much encouraging. You will be glad to know that we have now published our book, "Isopanisad."
- I have been in Pennsylvania farm. They get enough quantity milk. They sell fifteen hundred dollars per month. Jaya
- I want to know how it requires $50,000 per month to maintain ISKCON Press as you have mentioned this on page 2 of the report under "Budget Projections''
- In India ghee is required for our temples. I want to know if you can supply 200 lbs. per month in exchange for books
- The whole trouble of the world is that nobody is satisfied. If he's a poor man, if he thinks, "Oh, my income is $100. If I get $400 per month, then I will be very happy." But when he gets $400, he expects, "Oh, if I get $1,000, then I shall be happy"
- Two compulsory fasting days in a month, if not more (austerity). Even from the economic point of view, such two fasting days in a month in the state will save tons of food, and the system will also act very favorably on the general health of the citizens
- We are serving God, we have no profession, we have no business, we have no income, but Krsna is supplying all the necessities of life. Paying for this house two thousand dollars per month. We have got one hundred such centers
- We are spending in all the branches eighty thousand dollars per month. But by grace of Krsna we have no scarcity; everything is supplied