"peace formula"|"formula of peace"|"formula for peace"
Pages in category "Peace Formula"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- I am the proprietor of all the lokas. I am the friend of everyone. And I am the enjoyer of all fruitive activities. When one knows Me like that, he gets santi. This is the santi formula given by Krsna
- I beg to thank you for your letter along with BTG 29 and the new edition of The Peace Formula essay. They are both very nice. The BTG will be complete when the headings of the essays are bolder and on each page the name of Back To Godhead is printed
- If you actually want santi, then you have to accept this formula of santi as enunciated in the Bhagavad-gita: that Krsna, or God, is the enjoyer, only enjoyer. He is the complete whole
- If you really want peace, then this is the formula. You should always know that Krsna is the enjoyer of everything, He is the proprietor of everything, and He is the only sincere friend. Suhrdam sarva-bhutanam jnatva
- If you want peace then, as it is stated in the Bhagavad-gita, you have to learn these three things
- The conditioned souls within the clutches of the illusory energy are all anxious to attain peace in the material world. But they do not know the formula for peace, which is explained in this part of the Bhagavad-gita
- The greatest peace formula is simply this: Lord Krsna is the beneficiary in all human activities. Men should offer everything to the transcendental service of the Lord because He is the proprietor of all planets and the demigods thereon
- The peace formula is that one should understand that Krsna is the only enjoyer