"cow pasture"|"cow pastures"|"pasture"|"pastured"|"pastured"|"pastures"|"pasturing ground"|"pasturing grounds"|"pasturing land"|"pasturing"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Pasturing Ground (27 P)
Pages in category "Pasturing Ground"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Actually, cow protection is easier when they have simply pasturing ground and we have no botheration for their upkeep. But because in the winter season we have to lock them up and feed them by spending, is that not a problem?
- After consulting with his demoniac ministers, Kamsa instructed a witch named Putana, who knew the black art of killing small children by ghastly sinful methods, to kill all kinds of children in the cities, villages and pasturing grounds
- As soon as the cows are happy, you not only get sufficient milk, but the pasturing ground, I mean to say, ground, becomes moist with milk. So much milk supplied
- Because of the grievous hurt imposed upon her by Krsna's sucking her breast, Putana, while dying, not only left the room but abandoned the village and fell down in the pasturing ground in her gigantic body
- Before the reign of King Prthu there was no planned arrangement for different cities, villages, pasturing grounds, etc. Every thing was scattered, and everyone constructed his residential quarters according to his own convenience
- Between those kingdoms (Hastinapur, Anarta, Sauvira and Kuruksetra) were many mountains, rivers, towns, villages, pasturing grounds and mining fields. The procession passed through all these places in its advance
- I am trying to make a plan out of the description of the plot of our leased land. And the hilly portions may be name as Govardhana. Govardhana-side, the pasturing grounds for the cows may be allotted
- If the land is not rocky and there is sufficient open space for pasturing ground so that we may keep cows all the year round, then it is a very nice proposal
- If you are getting enough milk from the cows simply by pasturing them, then that is all right. But if you require more then you may have to feed them special grains. We want to do whatever is easy and save time for Krishna consciousness
- If you can organize big dairy farms with large pasturing grounds, then the problem of milk supply and cow protection will automatically be done
- In India still the system is a householder keeps at least, in the village, at least ten to twelve cows. But he hasn't got to pay anything for keeping these. The cows go to the pasturing ground and in the evening comes back
- It (New Vrndavana) has a farmhouse and several other structures, well, streams, hills (govardhana, as named by Swamiji) pasture grounds (a cow will be acquired soon), ghat, pond, woodland, all situated on 138 acres
- It is not possible to purchase food for the cows. So maintain in this way, so, by natural food. And in your Germany I have seen, they are not given extra food. They are living by pasturing ground. That should be arranged
- It is very suitable for pasturing ground for our cows, and we and our families, the gopis with their children, can very peacefully live there
- Nanda Maharaj, the father of Krsna, used to think: "In my pasturing ground the goddess of fortune is personally present, and I possess more than ten hundred, thousand cows which loiter here and there"
- Narada Muni once addressed Krsna jokingly: "My dear Lord of the cowherd boys, Your bulls while eating grass from the pasturing ground and moving on their four legs, have certainly eaten up all the grass of irreligion!"
- The calves do not suck the teats of the cows, nor do the cows give milk. They are standing, crying, tears in their eyes, and the bulls take no pleasure in the pasturing grounds
- The cows also, who had been away in the pasturing ground, returned in the evening and called their respective calves. The calves immediately came to their mothers, and the mothers began to lick the bodies of the calves
- The cows were so melted with affection for the calves that they did not care about the rough path from the top of Govardhana Hill down to the pasturing ground. They approached the calves with their milk bags full of milk, and raised their tails upwards
- The demons set fire to the cities, villages, pasturing grounds, cowpens, gardens, agricultural fields and natural forests
- The lady continued, "In the morning when He goes to the pasturing ground with His cows and cowherd boyfriends, and in the evening when He returns with them, playing on His flute and smiling very brilliantly"
- The spiritual abode known as Goloka, which is a pasturing land for surabhi cows, is as powerful and opulent as Krsna. By the will of Krsna, the original Goloka and Gokula dhamas are manifested with Him in all the universes
- The vaisyas are specifically advised to give protection to the cows and their pasturing ground or agricultural land instead of squandering their hard-earned money. That will satisfy the Lord
- There (New Vrindaban) is sufficient land for building great temples and houses for devotees. There is pasturing land, and sufficient grass and vegetables for the grazing of cows
- There were auspicious stars visible in the sky (during the birth of Krsna), and on the surface in all towns and villages and pasturing grounds and within the minds of everyone there were signs of good fortune
- Thereafter, His father, being afraid of Kamsa, brought Him to the cow pastures of Maharaja Nanda, and there He lived for eleven years like a covered flame with His elder brother, Baladeva