Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
paste | pasteboard | pasted | pastes |pasted
Pages in category "Paste"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Srimati Radharani first smears Her body with the paste of Krsna's affection for Her. She then takes Her bath in the water of mercy
- Srimati Radharani's body is automatically perfumed, but when Her body is massaged with the scented paste of Lord Krsna's affection, Her entire body is doubly perfumed and made brilliant and lustrous
- Sugandhi udvartana refers to a paste made of several perfumes and fragrant oils. This paste is massaged all over the body, and in this way the body's dirt and perspiration are removed
- Then the gopis on the riverbank rendered service by massaging Krsna and the other gopis with scented oil and smearing paste of amalaki fruit on their bodies
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned the art of making paintings on the floor with a liquid paste of rice and flour; such paintings are very popular at auspicious ceremonies performed at household affairs or in the temple