Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
paramours | paramour | paramour's | paramourship
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Paramour"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A married woman should not search for a paramour, for this is not sanctioned by the Vedic principles of life
- Although the gopis at Vrndavana expressed their lusty desires in relationship with a paramour (parakiya-rasa), they actually had no lusty desires
- An unchaste woman is very easily carried away by paramours, and it sometimes happens that her husband is violently killed by her paramours. If the yogi gives his mind a chance and does not restrain it...
- At the same time, they continued to hope that Krsna would be their husband. Their attitude toward Krsna was that of paramour love. Therefore, the loving affairs of Krsna with the gopis are called parakiya-rasa
- If a woman is attached to a man other than her husband, she will appear very busy in carrying out her household affairs, but within her heart she is always relishing feelings of association with her paramour
- If she (a woman) is given independence and allowed to mingle unrestrictedly with men, she will be spoiled. A spoiled woman, being manipulated by paramours, might even kill her husband
- It (the spiritual sentiment in the minds of the damsels of Vraja by which they think of Lord Krsna as their paramour) has nothing to do with sexual psychology, although the pure love of such devotees seems to be sexual
- It is not generalization. But there is chance. If they (women) are not controlled, not properly educated, there is chance of becoming pumscali, and there have been many instances that woman, for being attracted by paramour, has killed even one's own son
- It is psychologically very natural that a prostitute does not care for her paramour as soon as he loses his money
- It is psychologically very natural that a prostitute does not care for her paramour as soon as he loses his money. Similarly, when the citizens find that a government is incapable of giving them full protection, they leave the country
- Maharaja Pariksit asked, "So how was it possible for them to get freed from the material condition just by thinking of a paramour?" One should consider here that Krsna and ordinary living beings are qualitatively one
- Maharaja Pariksit said, "The gopis did not know that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. They accepted Him as a beautiful boy and considered Him to be their paramour"
- The gopis who concentrated their minds on Krsna in the spirit of paramour love became fully purified of all the fruitive reactions of material nature, & some of them immediately gave up their material bodies developed under the 3 modes of material nature
- The prostitute will not only abuse the paramour but his father, mother, family, everything, culture
- This yogamaya potency (the internal potency) creates a spiritual sentiment in the minds of the damsels of Vraja by which they think of Lord Krsna as their paramour. This sentiment is never to be compared to mundane illicit sexual love
- This yogamaya potency creates a spiritual sentiment in the minds of the damsels of Vraja by which they think of Lord Krsna as their paramour