Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
paramours | paramour | paramour's | paramourship
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Paramour"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A married woman should not search for a paramour, for this is not sanctioned by the Vedic principles of life
- Although the gopis at Vrndavana expressed their lusty desires in relationship with a paramour (parakiya-rasa), they actually had no lusty desires
- An unchaste woman is very easily carried away by paramours, and it sometimes happens that her husband is violently killed by her paramours. If the yogi gives his mind a chance and does not restrain it...
- If a woman is attached to a man other than her husband, she will appear very busy in carrying out her household affairs, but within her heart she is always relishing feelings of association with her paramour
- If she (a woman) is given independence and allowed to mingle unrestrictedly with men, she will be spoiled. A spoiled woman, being manipulated by paramours, might even kill her husband
- It is not generalization. But there is chance. If they (women) are not controlled, not properly educated, there is chance of becoming pumscali, and there have been many instances that woman, for being attracted by paramour, has killed even one's own son
- It is psychologically very natural that a prostitute does not care for her paramour as soon as he loses his money
- It is psychologically very natural that a prostitute does not care for her paramour as soon as he loses his money. Similarly, when the citizens find that a government is incapable of giving them full protection, they leave the country