Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ova | ovum
Pages in category "Ovum"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- In the case of birds it (the emulsification of the ovum and sperm) develops into an egg, and in the case of animals and human beings it develops into a lump of flesh
- It may also be appropriate to explain, in these days of controversy, the origin of life. The life force of the living entity - the soul - is different from the ovum and semen of the human being
- The life force of the living entity - the soul - is different from the ovum and semen of the human being
- The living entity takes shelter within the semen of a father, which is injected within the womb of a mother, and with the help of the mother's emulsified ovum the living entity grows a particular type of a body
- The materialistic theory that there is no soul and that a child is born simply by material combination of the sperm and ovum is not very feasible. It is unacceptable
- The miseries of material existence begin from the very day when the spirit soul takes shelter in the ovum and sperm of the mother and father, they continue after he is born from the womb, and then they are further prolonged