Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
overtake | overtaken | overtakes
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Usurp (19 P)
Pages in category "Overtaken"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- O descendant of Bhrgu (Saunaka), after performing funeral rituals for the dead body of Bhismadeva, Maharaja Yudhisthira was momentarily overtaken with grief
- O Janardana, although these men, their hearts overtaken by greed, see no fault in killing one's family or quarreling with friends, why should we (Arjuna and Krsna), who can see the crime in destroying a family, engage in these acts of sin?
- The mild wind blowing through the gardens of fruits and flowers in Vrndavana appeared very much pleasing to all - all but the gopis, who were always overtaken by heartfelt sorrow in the absence of Krsna
- The only reformation that is necessary in society is to make an organized effort to turn the citizens into devotees of the Lord, and thus all good qualities of the denizens of heaven will overtake them in their own way
- The sons of Maharaja Pandu were sitting silently nearby, overtaken with affection for their dying grandfather. Seeing this, Bhismadeva congratulated them with feeling. There were tears of ecstasy in his eyes, for he was overwhelmed by love and affection
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, the controller of both the transcendental and mundane worlds, has graciously overtaken me (King Pariksit) in the form of a brahmana's curse
- Those who are artists, overtaken by the beautiful creation, should better see to the beautiful face of the Lord for complete satisfaction. The face of the Lord is the embodiment of beauty