Category:Out of Love
"out of love"|"out of natural love"|"out of transcendental love"|"out of pure love"|"out of spontaneous love"|"out of unalloyed love"|"out of intense love"|"out of ecstatic love"|"out of their love"|"out of affectionate love"|"out of his love"|"out of your love"|"out of her love"|"out of devotion, love"|" out of her pure love"|" out of his spontaneous love "|"out of pure transcendental love"|"out of his great love"|"out of their extreme love"|"out of your great love"|"out of his intense love"|"Out of Her ecstatic love"|"out of pure affection and love"|"out of transcendental affection and love"|"out of one's own transcendental love"|"Out of great feelings of love"|"out of the ecstasy of love"|"out of feelings of ecstatic love"
Vedabase query: "out of love" or "out of * love" or "out of * * love" or "out of * * * love"
Pages in category "Out of Love"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- Alas, just see how I was conquered by my wife! Just imagine my cruelty! Out of love and affection the boy was trying to get up on my lap, but I did not receive him, nor did I even pat him for a moment. Just imagine how hardhearted I am
- Animals and children are sometimes punished not out of vengeance but out of love. Similarly, a master sometimes punishes his servant, not out of vengeance but out of love, to correct him and bring him to the right point
- Another part of sadhana-bhakti is called raganuga. Raganuga refers to the point at which, by following the regulative principles, one becomes a little more attached to Krsna and executes devotional service out of natural love
- One who fully surrenders unto the Lord to render service unto Him, out of spontaneous love for Him, factually assimilates the essence of all knowledge described in the Vedas
- Only out of pure love does the subordinate lover of the Supreme Personality of Godhead chide Him. The Lord, enjoying this chiding, takes it very nicely. The exhibition of natural love makes such activities very enjoyable
- Only those who are on the transcendental platform of love of God, who out of love engage in devotional service, can appreciate the transcendental beauty of Krsna
- Only to those who are always engaged in devotional service out of transcendental love does He (the Lord) award the pure knowledge of devotion in love. In that way the devotee can reach Him easily in the ever-blissful kingdom of God
- Others, they are seeing the child not very beautiful. The mother, out of ecstatic love, sees the child very beautiful. So similarly, unless we have developed our love for Krsna, we cannot see the Supreme Personality of Godhead within our heart
- Out of love for her, Arjuna’s eyes brightened, and he looked at her with glittering eyes. Arjuna decided that somehow or other he would achieve Subhadra as his wife, and his mind became agitated on account of this strong desire
- Out of love for Krsna
- Out of love she began to caress the body of the Lord. Sometimes she kissed His face and tried to observe Him carefully, but because her eyes were filled with tears, she could not see
- There are two kinds of ruler or controller. One is the government, and the other is the teacher. Or guru means spiritual master. Spiritual master can control. The disciples obey the order of the spiritual master out of love
- Those devotees who have no material desires for sense gratification but serve the Supreme Lord out of spontaneous love for Him are called akama
- Those who are pure devotees do not aspire for any concession, and out of spontaneous love try to engage themselves in devotional service 24 hours each day, 365 days every year, without any stoppage
- When a devotee laughs very loudly like a madman, it is done out of an extraordinary agitation of ecstatic love within the heart
- When it itched, he petted it, and in this way he always tried to keep it in a comfortable condition. He (Bharata) sometimes kissed it out of love
- When the neighboring people saw the naughty behavior of Lord Caitanya, out of love for Him they lodged complaints with Sacimata and Jagannatha Misra
- Working so hard to please Krsna only out of love for me, so there can be no question of force if love is there