Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Our Society Is Not Like A Free Hotel
Pages in category "Our Society Is Not Like A Free Hotel"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- If somebody comes here, the free hotel and free sleeping accommodation, then his coming to this association is useless. He must learn how to serve
- If we take it that "Here is an institution where we can have free hotel, free living and free sense gratification," then the whole institution will be spoiled. Be careful. All the GBC's, they should be careful that this mentality may not increase
- If you waste your time to make a free hotel and sleep - useless. That will not make our mission successful
- ISKCON tries to perfect one who enters the society. The members of this society should always remember that the society is not like a free hotel
- One thing is that they must be fully engaged. Don't make a hotel for free boarding and lodging. Everyone must be full-time engaged and the best engagement for them is to sell books
- Our buildings are not for our sleeping in and eating like hotels, but whoever wants to join us should understand the philosophy of regulated devotional service