Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Our Mission Is...
Pages in category "Our Mission Is..."
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- I spoke in many of the churches there. My host arranged for that. So it was not with that purpose that I came here, to defeat some religious process. That was not my purpose. Our mission is, Lord Caitanya's mission is, to teach everyone how to love God
- If you do not like your daughter being in Paris with the devotees, you can call her back. I have no objection. But, our mission is that everyone should be given the chance to become Krsna conscious
- In some hotels, that "Such and such persons are not admitted." No. We cannot. We admit everyone. Our mission is to elevate persons from down state of life to the highest state of life. So everyone is in down state
- Our mission is if we can create some sadhu and they distribute themself all over the world
- Our mission is not to convert; what is the use of converting?
- Our mission is not to fight, but our mission is to convince. So this is the method to be accepted by devotees, those who are in Krsna consciousness, to preach the philosophy in the world
- Our mission is that "Either you are vegetarian or nonvegetarian, it doesn't matter. You become Krsna conscious." That is our mission
- Our mission is to establish the desire of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. That is our business
- Our mission is to invite people to take advantage of learning Vedic literature, chandamsi
- Our mission is to protect our devotees from unnecessary heavy work to save time for advancing in Krsna consciousness. This is our mission
- Our mission is to save human society from the pitfalls of incarnating again in the cycle of birth and death
- Our mission is to serve bhakta-visesa and live with devotees. Not that you take the place of the guru. That is nonsense, very dangerous
- Our mission is very big. The best welfare work. Other welfare activities, they keep them as go-khara, and promises all sorts of big, big promises. No, we do not say
- Our purpose, mission, is that people may become God conscious. And the process is in this age by chanting the holy name of God
- The Krsna consciousness movement is trying to establish this science. Our real mission is how the human society will be happy. That is the duty of all saintly persons
- They (six Gosvamis) never said, "We have now seen Radha and Krsna, and therefore our mission is fulfilled." Their mission remained always unfulfilled; they never met Radha and Krsna
- Throughout the material universes there are many such spiritually inclined souls, and our mission is to present to everyone right knowledge of spiritual life