Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Orders of Our Spiritual Master (Disciples of SP)
Pages in category "Orders of Our Spiritual Master (Disciples of SP)"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- I accept a guru, but in my mind I remain independent, "Oh, why shall I abide by the orders of guru?" That means there is no surrender. There is no surrender. It is false. It is just to satisfy some motive, but that will not help
- I had to leave my own family and children because I was unable to tolerate seeing them remain servants of their senses. All the American children who are staying with me have shaved their heads, have mala and tilaka and always follow my orders
- I thank you for following the order of your spiritual master. This is the motto of our spiritual life: yasya prasadad bhagavata prasadao
- If I have understood the order of my Spiritual Master rightly, then I must perform my duty under any circumstances and never once think of going away under disgust
- If one does not strictly follow the guidance of a bona fide Spiritual Master his initiation does not bear any meaning. The initiation performance is an agreement by the disciples to abide by the order of the Spiritual Master
- If you are fickle, then how you can develop seriousness? Therefore the injunction is: yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadah. You should be very serious to abide by the orders of the spiritual master
- In this institution, I am guru, and if everyone becomes guru, then who will carry out the order of guru? There must be disciple also, who will carry out the order of guru. So it is not required
- Not that let me take a spiritual master as a pet and I can do whatever I want. No, one must be prepared to follow the order of the spiritual master with life and soul
- Now you must very strictly follow the orders of your spiritual master by chanting 16 rounds of japa daily & accepting the 4 restrictions; no illicit sex life, no intoxication, no gambling, & no meat-eating. In this way you will surely make progress in KC
- Simply by depending on the mercy of the Lord and carrying out the order of the spiritual master, ones success in spiritual life is guaranteed
- So far designation is concerned, the spiritual master authorizes every one of his disciple. But it is up to the disciple to carry out the order, able to carry out or not. It is not that spiritual master is partial, he designates one and rejects other
- That is spiritual life. One has to take order from the spiritual master and execute it, despite all impediments. That is determination
- That tolerant attitude must be there to a certain extent, but we must remain also always firm on this point, that the brahmacaris living in the temple shall not disobey the orders of the spiritual master
- The basic issue should be to carry out the orders of his spiritual master. That is your president
- The essential point to remember is that you should try always to please your spiritual master under every condition. That means to follow his orders and instructions very carefully
- Then neglecting the orders of the spiritual master. The beginning of initiation is to voluntarily accept the spiritual master. To abide by his order. So, if you disobey his order, then it is offense. This is fourth offense
- There is little foothold of this movement. So on this occasion of my spiritual master's departure, as I am trying to execute his will, similarly, I shall also request you to execute the same order through my will. I am an old man
- They should follow what their spiritual master says. Book selling, there is no question of moral and immoral. They must sell. Just like in fighting. Where there is fight, the soldiers, to gain victory, there is no question of moral and immoral. He must
- When we are completely, cent per cent follower of acarya, then you can also act as acarya. This is the process. Don't become premature acarya. First of all follow the orders of acarya, and you become mature
- Without the spiritual master's order, nobody can utilize the service of a godbrother as one's personal servant. We address each-other as prabhu, so how can we engage our godbrother as servant?
- You are singing every day, guru-mukha-padma-vakya, cittete koriya aikya, ar na koriho mane asa. This is life. This is life. Guru-mukha-pad... You accept the bona fide guru, and what he orders you, carry out. Then your life is successful
- Your enthusiastic response to my instructions is very encouraging. Actually the disciple is supposed to find relief from all his problems just by carrying out the orders of the spiritual master