Category:On The Part Of
"on the part of"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "On The Part Of"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A program of reception is full of sincerity, on the part of both the receiver and the received
- After the departure of the Lord, Arjuna was conscious of his great friend, but there was no mistake on the part of Arjuna, nor any ill estimation of the Lord
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the original cause of all causes, He is not responsible for anyone's material sufferings or enjoyment. There is no such partiality on the part of the Supreme Lord
- Animals can kill other living animals, and there is no question of sin on their part, but if a man kills an animal for the satisfaction of his uncontrolled taste, he must be responsible for breaking the laws of nature
- It doesn't matter whether there is any future prospect for opening permanent center or not, but to attempt to distribute Krishna Consciousness in that part of the country is very much encouraging
- It is a part of my missionary work; I want to see that the Western boys and girls who are very much loose with their sex life should get themselves married and take to Krishna Consciousness seriously and they will be happy both materially and spiritually
- It is not wonderful for persons who have accepted the transient material body as the self to engage always in deriding great souls. Such envy on the part of materialistic persons is very good because that is the way they fall down
- Maitreya hesitated to state this anomaly on the part of Brahma, who was sexually inclined to his own daughter, but still he mentioned it because sometimes it so happens, and the living example is Brahma himself
- Material bondage is due only to sexual bondage, and therefore unrestricted association of man and woman is surely a great impediment. Maitreya cited this example on the part of Brahma just to bring to our notice this great danger
- Men of Ravana's class want Laksmi only, without her husband, Narayana; therefore they become unsteady due to Laksmiji. Materialistic persons find fault on the part of Laksmi
- My special mission is to complete the Srimad-Bhagavatam in 60 volumes, so the most important thing on the part of the International Society is to organize the sales propaganda, of all the books that you are publishing
- On the part of Maharaja Yudhisthira, it was quite in order to maintain his uncle in a befitting manner but acceptance of such magnanimous hospitality by Dhrtarastra was not at all desirable. He accepted it because he thought that there was no alternative
- One should never pass over the honor due to an elderly spiritual master in the interests of one's own personal gain and fame. Impertinence on the part of the pseudo spiritual master is very risky to progressive spiritual realization
- Taking the advice of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and our spiritual master, one can go to any part of the world and instruct people to become devotees by following the regulative principles, worshiping the tulasi plant and continuously chanting Hare Krsna
- The most powerful great-grandfather Vasistha, after hearing these words of Manu, understood the discrepancy on the part of the priest. Thus he spoke as follows to the son of the sun-god
- The muni (Manduka Muni) thought it unwise on the part of Yamaraja that he was punished for his childish innocence, and thus the muni cursed Yamaraja to become a sudra
- There is no chance of a devotee's being in error, nor is there any partiality on the part of the Lord for His pure devotees
- This extraordinary immorality on the part of Brahma (Brahma was sexually inclined to his own daughter) was heard to have occurred in some particular kalpa
- Thus the gopis began to inquire from all kinds of trees and plants about the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is an instance of ecstatic madness on the part of devotees
- When a parijata tree from the heavenly kingdom was taken by Krsna, Indra had fought with Him. This was self-interest on the part of Indra
- When there is imminent danger, an intelligent person should try to avoid the dangerous position as far as possible. But if, in spite of endeavoring by all intelligence, one fails to avoid the dangerous position, there is no fault on his part