Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Offering Grains to Krsna
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Offering Grains to God (1 P)
Pages in category "Offering Grains to Krsna"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- If Krsna says that "You give me meat," then we can offer Krsna meat also. But Krsna does not say that. Krsna says, "Give Me fruits, flowers, grains." So we have no quarrel with the meat-eaters. Let them do whatever he likes
- If you offer to Krsna, then you are conscious that these foodstuffs, these grains, these fruits, these flowers, this milk, it is given by Krsna. I cannot produce it. In my factory I cannot produce all these things
- Krsna eats all these things. Patram puspam phalam toyam, vegetables, liquid things, water, milk, and so many other things, grains. So you offer to Krsna
- Krsna says, patram puspam phalam toyam yo me bhaktya prayacchati: "Anyone who offers Me with love and affection vegetables, grains, milk, I eat." So if there is any sin for eating vegetables, that is Krsna's sin, not our sin. We take the prasadam
- Krsna takes these, these patram puspam phalam toyam, grains, food grains, and milk and vegetables and fruits. So we prepare hundreds of items with these things. You can do that. And they are all delicious and full of vitamins