Category:Offering Devotional Service to God
offer | offerable | offered | offerer | offers
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Offering Devotional Service to God"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Lord Ramacandra exhibits the actual purpose of an incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the devotees take the opportunity to offer loving transcendental service to Him
- Lord Siva says to Sati, "All such endeavors can hardly offer anyone devotional service to the Lord, not even if one tries for it by such processes for many, many thousands of births"
- Sivananda Sena thereupon developed full confidence in his mind that Nakula Brahmacari was filled with the presence of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Sivananda Sena then offered him respect and devotional service
- Sometimes unscrupulous commentators distort the meaning of what is clearly stated here: that all devotional service should be offered to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna
- The brahmana's (Srutadeva's) wife cooked simple foods like rice and dal, and Lord Krsna and His followers (Narada and others) were very much pleased to accept them because they were offered in devotional love
- The demon continued: When You fall dead with Your skull smashed by the mace hurled by my arms, the demigods and sages who offer You oblations and sacrifice in devotional service will also automatically cease to exist, like trees without roots
- The four classes of neophyte devotees who approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead to offer devotional service because of material motives are not pure devotees
- The Lord accepts only foodstuffs which are within the range of fruits, flowers, leaves and liquids, provided they are offered in complete devotional service
- The neophyte devotee does not understand the techniques of devotional science, but simply offers devotional service to the Deity in the temple
- The purport to this verse is that the Lord easily offers liberation, but He rarely agrees to offer a soul devotional service because by devotional service the Lord Himself becomes purchased by the devotee
- The Supreme Lord accepts these offerings when they are offered with love and devotion. In this way, one can become freed from material desires
- These, or any of the other six different types of devotional service (remembering, serving, praying, engaging in some particular service, being in a friendly relationship or offering everything in one's possession) should be executed in full earnestness
- They (the brahmanas) regretted very much that, although their wives were elevated to the platform of pure devotional service, they themselves could not understand even a little bit of how to love & offer transcendental loving service to the Supreme Soul