odor | odors | odorous
Pages in category "Odor"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A person can keep stacks of cow dung in one place, and it will not create a bad odor to disturb anyone
- All the decomposed food is thrown before the cows from Tailanga at the Simha-dvara gate. Because of its rotten odor, even the cows cannot eat it
- Any food cooked more than three hours before it is eaten (except prasadam, food offered to the Lord) is considered to be in the mode of darkness. Because they are decomposing, such foods give a bad odor, which often attracts people in this mode
- As previously, it also has form and touch and is also full of sound. And water, being transformed from all variegatedness on earth, appears odorous and, as previously, becomes qualitatively full of juice, touch, sound and form respectively
- Caitanya said: Sanatana Gosvami is one of the associates of Krsna. There could not be any bad odor from his body. On the first day I embraced him, I smelled the aroma of catuhsama (a mixture of sandalwood pulp, camphor, aguru and musk)
- Cow dung is accepted as purified and antiseptic. A person can keep stacks of cow dung in one place, and it will not create a bad odor to disturb anyone. We can take it for granted that in the spiritual world, stool and urine are also pleasantly scented
- The brahmana Vasudeva continued, "O my merciful Lord, such mercy is not possible for ordinary living entities. Such mercy can be found only in You. Upon seeing me, even a sinful person goes away due to my bad bodily odor"
- The human beings on earth generally cover themselves with external fragrances to stop their bad bodily odors
- The Lord is connected with this material creation very superficially, as one smells odor without being connected with the odorous article
- The nasal instrument, odor, and the controlling deity air, smelling, etc., all became manifested simultaneously when the Lord desired to smell. The Vedic mantras confirm this statement in the Upanisads
- The original aroma is the odor emanating from the earth, and when it is mixed with different substances, this odor appears in different ways
- The residents of the material world who enjoy the products of these flowing rivers have no wrinkles on their bodies and no grey hair. They never feel fatigue, and perspiration does not give their bodies a bad odor
- Their bodies become wrinkled and gradually deteriorate until they become almost like dwarves, and a bad odor emanates from their bodies because of unclean perspiration resulting from eating all kinds of nasty things