occasional | occasionally
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► Irregular (1 C, 26 P)
Pages in category "Occasionally"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A materially puffed up person may utter the holy name of the Lord (Krsna) occasionally, but he is incapable of uttering the name in quality
- All the lakes were full of beautiful swans, ducks and cranes, crying occasionally with melodious sounds
- Although Kubja requested Krsna to remain with her for some days, Krsna politely impressed upon her that it was not possible for Him to stay. Krsna visits this material world occasionally, whereas His connection with the spiritual world is eternal
- As long as the proportion of devotional service does not come to the right point, there is a chance for an occasional exhibition of worldliness
- Even the heads of religions indulge in killing animals while trying to pass as saintly persons. This mockery and hypocrisy in human society bring about unlimited calamities; therefore occasionally there are great wars
- Even today in India these two classes of devotees still criticize each other, and especially in South India the followers of Ramanujacarya and the followers of Sankaracarya hold occasional meetings for understanding the Vedic conclusion
- I am trying to develop a township in Mayapur spending crores of rupees to give protection against the occasional innundation (flood) and construct a tall planetarium estimated to be 300 feet high. So why they are obstructing this program?
- I thank you very much once more for the trouble you are taking for me. This is all for Srila Prabhupada's service. Finally don't mind all the trouble which I give you occasionally. Let us cooperate for propagating Krishna Consciousness all over the world
- It is because of occasional attacks upon the sun and moon by Rahu that eclipses take place
- It is said in the Srimad-Bhagavatam that this devotional service is so powerful that even if a devotee occasionally falls down from the standard there is no loss for him
- No one should deride a devotee for some accidental falldown from the ideal path, for such occasional falldowns will be stopped in due course, as soon as a devotee is completely situated in Krsna consciousness
- Not always are these symptoms manifest, but occasionally. When King Ambarisa was put into difficulty by Durvasa, he began to think of the lotus feet of the Lord, and thus there were some changes in his body, and tears were falling from his eyes
- So far as your occasional agitation from maya, the answer is very simple that one must either strictly control his senses, or else he must get himself married. If one is strong enough in Krishna Consciousness, then there is no reason to become grhastha
- Such fortunate living entities need not come again within the occasional material creation
- The airplanes of the heavenly denizens are bedecked with pearls, gold and many valuable jewels. The heavenly denizens are compared to clouds in the sky decorated with occasional flashes of electric lightning
- The material contamination is so strong that even a yogi fully engaged in the service of the Lord sometimes becomes ensnared; but Krsna consciousness is so strong that such an occasional falldown is at once rectified
- The predominance of asuras in the world is occasionally rectified by the Lord when He eliminates them from the world and establishes a rule of devatas like the Pandavas. His designation as kala in disguise is significant
- The sages said, "The demon (Balvala) occasionally comes here and profusely throws upon us contaminated, impure things like pus, blood, stool, urine and wine; he pollutes this sacred place by showering such filth upon us"
- The vamsi flute is about fifteen inches long, with nine holes on its body. Krsna used to play on these three flutes occasionally when they were needed
- There must be feasting also, if not weekly then at least occasionally. All our life members and patrons should be invited