Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
observation | observations
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Caitanya's Observations (11 P)
- ► God's Observing (3 P)
- ► Krsna's Observations (9 P)
- ► Radharani's Observations (1 P)
Pages in category "Observation"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- After observing such wonderful happenings (of Trnavarta trying to kill Krsna), Nanda Maharaja began to think of the words of Vasudeva again and again
- All the devotees remained at Jagannatha Puri for four continuous months, and they observed all Lord Jagannatha's festivals with great pleasure
- At the present moment people are so down that they cannot also worship. It requires very vigilance, observation, that they are doing nicely
- In order to guarantee further sense gratification after death, in heaven, there is some system of religious observance. But this is not the purpose of religion
- In this age, people are prepared to argue that they can understand that which is beyond their limited knowledge and perception through so-called scientific observations and experiments, not knowing that actual truth comes down to man from authorities
- On the path of regulative devotional service, one must observe the following items: (1) One must accept a bona fide spiritual master. (2) One must accept initiation from him. (3) One must serve him
- Once, while observing a vow of silence, he was fully engaged in the worship of the Lord and absorbed in the ecstasy of love of Godhead
- Since Krsna is the cause of all causes, He is worshiped by all kinds of sages & saints through observance of the regulative principles. As far as meditation is concerned, great personalities meditate on the transcendental form of Krsna within the heart
- Strictly observing the principles of religion, he (Agnidhra) gave full protection to the inhabitants of Jambudvipa as if they were his own begotten sons
- Su means "very nice," and darsana means "observation"; by the grace of Lord Krsna’s disc, Sudarsana, everything can be seen very nicely, and nothing can remain in darkness
- Such observation is not always possible, but it becomes manifest exactly like the dark planet known as Rahu, which is observed in the presence of the full moon
- The beginning of real human civilization is observance of the institute of four varnas and four asramas. That is the beginning of civilized life
- The Darwin's theory, because he's a rascal, he thinks that the struggle is the only business. His only observation is that the struggle is the only business: "Survival of the fittest." But he does not know how to become fit. He does not know
- The demigods continue: After performing the very difficult tasks of executing Vedic ritualistic sacrifices, undergoing austerities, observing vows and giving charity, we have achieved this position as inhabitants of the heavenly planets
- The eight principles of sankhya-yoga - observing the regulative principles are meant for those who are too much engrossed in the bodily conception of life
- The eight principles of sankhya-yoga - observing the regulative principles, following the rules, practicing the various sitting postures, performing the breathing exercises, withdrawing one's senses from the sense objects
- The material nature means maya. That is an energy, or agent of Krsna, to act something, instrumental. Maya is instrumental. Maya is not all in all. Material nature is not all in all. That is foolish observation
- The pious seminal succession in the twice-born families of the brahmanas and ksatriyas especially, as well as in the families of vaisyas also, must be kept very pure by the observation of the purificatory processes beginning with garbhadhana-samskara
- The whole period, either lunar or solar, takes place during the rainy season. Caturmasya should be observed by all sections of the population. It does not matter whether one is a grhastha or a sannyasi. The observance is obligatory for all asramas
- There is another statement as follows, "Please look at this devotee of the Lord who is dancing just from remembering the lotus feet of Krsna. Simply by observing his dance you will lose all interest in even the most beautiful women"
- Those who are inductive, follower of inductive process, they want to see actually by experiment and observation how man is mortal. They want to study, "This man dies. That man dies." Therefore they make a general conclusion, "Well, all men are mortal."
- Whatever calamities happen we should take it as Krishna's blessings, as a token punishment for our past misdeeds. That is the observation of a devotee. Whenever he is put into a dangerous position, he takes it as a blessings of Krishna
- When he went away to take up the renounced order of life (sannyasa), leaving home without undergoing reformation by the sacred thread or the ceremonies observed by the higher castes, his father, Vyasadeva, fearing separation from him, cried out, O my son