Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
observation | observations
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Observation"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- After observing such wonderful happenings (of Trnavarta trying to kill Krsna), Nanda Maharaja began to think of the words of Vasudeva again and again
- All the devotees remained at Jagannatha Puri for four continuous months, and they observed all Lord Jagannatha's festivals with great pleasure
- At the present moment people are so down that they cannot also worship. It requires very vigilance, observation, that they are doing nicely
- He (Durvasa Muni) first mistook Maharaja Ambarisa for an ordinary human being and wanted to punish him. Such is the mistaken observation of a Vaisnava. When Durvasa Muni was persecuted by the Sudarsana cakra, however, his intelligence developed
- How wonderful it is that although these women have not observed the strict principles of celibacy, have not undergone any austerities, nor philosophized upon the observance of all ritualistic ceremonies - they still have attained the favor of Krsna
- Pariksit Maharaja's observations indicate that even five thousand years ago it was the practice of criminals to atone for their crimes but then commit the same crimes again, as if forced to do so
- Putana was immediately aware that the child whom she was observing in the house of Nanda Maharaja was the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself. He was lying there as a small baby, but that does not mean He was less powerful
- Since Krsna is the cause of all causes, He is worshiped by all kinds of sages & saints through observance of the regulative principles. As far as meditation is concerned, great personalities meditate on the transcendental form of Krsna within the heart
- Su means "very nice," and darsana means "observation"; by the grace of Lord Krsna’s disc, Sudarsana, everything can be seen very nicely, and nothing can remain in darkness
- The beginning of real human civilization is observance of the institute of four varnas and four asramas. That is the beginning of civilized life
- The Darwin's theory, because he's a rascal, he thinks that the struggle is the only business. His only observation is that the struggle is the only business: "Survival of the fittest." But he does not know how to become fit. He does not know
- The eight principles of sankhya-yoga - observing the regulative principles are meant for those who are too much engrossed in the bodily conception of life
- The eight principles of sankhya-yoga - observing the regulative principles, following the rules, practicing the various sitting postures, performing the breathing exercises, withdrawing one's senses from the sense objects
- The material nature means maya. That is an energy, or agent of Krsna, to act something, instrumental. Maya is instrumental. Maya is not all in all. Material nature is not all in all. That is foolish observation
- The pious seminal succession in the twice-born families of the brahmanas and ksatriyas especially, as well as in the families of vaisyas also, must be kept very pure by the observation of the purificatory processes beginning with garbhadhana-samskara
- The whole period, either lunar or solar, takes place during the rainy season. Caturmasya should be observed by all sections of the population. It does not matter whether one is a grhastha or a sannyasi. The observance is obligatory for all asramas
- There is another statement as follows, "Please look at this devotee of the Lord who is dancing just from remembering the lotus feet of Krsna. Simply by observing his dance you will lose all interest in even the most beautiful women"
- Those who are inductive, follower of inductive process, they want to see actually by experiment and observation how man is mortal. They want to study, "This man dies. That man dies." Therefore they make a general conclusion, "Well, all men are mortal."