Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
nurse | nurses | nursed | nursing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Nursing Krsna (2 P)
Pages in category "Nurse"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- He (Lord Krsna) was nursed by a woman named Ambika, who had a younger sister named Kilimbika. During the time of Lord Caitanya's incarnation, the same Kilimbika used to eat the remnants of food left by Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Hearing the nurse's cries, Jambavan appeared on the scene in a very angry mood. Jambavan was actually a great devotee of Lord Krsna, but because he was angry he could not recognize his master and thought Him to be an ordinary man
- His (Krsna's) killing of His mother or nurse was no different from His love for His real mother or His foster mother, Yasoda. We further understand from Vedic information that Putana was also treated as a mother and given the same facility as Yasoda
- One dhira associate of Krsna is the son of Satyabhama's nurse. Satyabhama is one of the queens of Lord Krsna in Dvaraka, and when she was married to Krsna, the son of her nurse was allowed to go with her because they had lived together from childhood
- Original mother, wife of the spiritual master, wife of the priest, wife of the king, cow, nurse and Earth. These are seven mothers. Cow is mother because we drink cow's milk. How can I deny that she's not mother? So how we can support killing of mother?
- Satyabhama is one of the queens of Lord Krsna in Dvaraka, and when she was married to Krsna, the son of her nurse was allowed to go with her because they had lived together from childhood as brother and sister
- So far Himavati's engagement is concerned, she is organizing the nursery here in Vrindaban for the young children
- Son of Satyabhama's nurse said, "I simply expect the favorable glance of Krsna upon me, and so I am not even afraid of Satyabhama, who is so dear to Krsna"
- Son of Satyabhama's nurse, "My dear Krsna, I never tried to gain the favor of the goddess of fortune, who is married to You, but still I am so fortunate that I am considered one of the members of Your house, the brother of Satyabhama"
- The nurse Ambika fed Lord Krsna with her breast milk
- The son of Satyabhama's nurse, used to live with Krsna as His brother-in-law, and sometimes as brother-in-law he used to play jokes with Krsna
- The wife of a brahmana is considered one of the seven mothers (namely one's own mother, the wife of the spiritual master or teacher, the wife of a brahmana, the wife of a king, the cow, the nurse, and the earth)
- There are seven kinds of mothers, according to Vedic injunction: the real mother, the wife of a teacher or spiritual master, the wife of a king, the wife of a brahmana, the cow, the nurse and mother earth
- This same person son of Satyabhama's nurse said, "Lord Baladeva may be a great enemy of Pralambasura, but I have nothing to worry about from Him. And as far as Pradyumna is concerned, I have nothing to take from him, because he is simply a boy"
- To take the jewel from the child, Krsna approached, stood before him. When the nurse taking care of Rksa's child saw Krsna standing before her, she was afraid, thinking He might take away the valuable Syamantaka jewel, and she cried out loudly in fear