Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
numerals | numerical | numerous | numerology | numinous
Pages in category "Numerous"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- About her hips she (Devahuti) wore a girdle of gold, set with numerous jewels, and she was further adorned with a precious pearl necklace and auspicious substances
- According to expert opinion, Laksmi, the goddess of fortune, is a subordinate expansion of Srimati Radharani. As Krsna has numerous expansions of visnu-murtis, so His pleasure potency, Radharani, also has innumerable expansions of goddesses of fortune
- At Dvaraka, You keep sixteen thousand queens in sixteen thousand palaces. Also, there are eighteen mothers and numerous friends and relatives of the Yadu dynasty
- At the present moment, throughout the entire world, the atheists are extremely numerous. They are trying to prove that there is no God and that everything takes place due to combinations and permutations of material elements
- Laksmiji sometimes has to go to satisfy her numerous devotees, but tulasi leaves never forsake their position, and the Lord therefore appreciates the service of the tulasi more than the service of Laksmi
- Lord Krsna is the ultimate fountainhead, the source of numerous plenary expansions, including Narayana, who is generally accepted by Mayavadi philosophers to be the Absolute Truth
- The administrative class must be personally trained in military education. Cowards should not be elevated to the presidential throne by dint of numerical votes only
- The associates of the Lord are far more numerous than the living entities who have forgotten the Lord due to material association
- The inhabitants, being joyous, decorated their respective houses and shops with flags and festoons. The brahmanas chanted Vedic mantras at numerous places. The people constructed road crossings and gates at entrances to lanes and streets
- The liberated souls, who exist in far greater numerical strength than those souls in the material world, can factually experience the potency of the above-mentioned sandhini, samvit and hladini energies of the Lord
- The members of the Yadu dynasty were so numerous that it would be very difficult to describe them all, even if one had a duration of life of many thousands of years
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has numerous transcendental names pertaining to different grades of revelation to various grades of devotees and transcendentalists
- These are described in the Srimad-Bhagavatam to be as numerous as the uncountable waves. So Krsna includes all such expansions, as well as His pure devotees
- These branches and subbranches and their subbranches became so numerous that no one can actually write about them
- Thinking religion to be meant for material benefit, these so-called Hindus have actually become vicious by worshiping the numerous forms of the demigods
- We don't want any numerical strength. We want one sincere person who has learned to love God, Krsna. That's all
- When the Lord displays numerous forms with different features by His inconceivable potency, such forms are called vilasa-vigrahas
- When the Lord Krsna displays numerous forms with different features by His inconceivable potency, such forms are called vilasa-vigrahas
- When the numerous forms are slightly different from one another, they are called vilasa-vigrahas
- Within its life air (of the sisumara), which is known as pranapana, is Mercury, on its neck is Rahu, all over its body are comets, and in its pores are the numerous stars