Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "November"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- I am in due receipt of your letter dated Nov. 30, 1976 accompanied by your translation of Srila Bhaktivinode's songs. Thank you very much. You have done nicely
- I am on due receipt of your letter dated November 15, 1976 regarding the Dialectical Spiritualism book. However, you have called it Spiritual Dialecticism. It should be Dialectical Spiritualism
- I beg to apologize for not keeping our scheduled appointment on the morning of November 3rd. I became ill due to exhaustion from too much travelling and was not able to leave my room
- I want to sit down there in the Sri Radha Damodara Temple until some time near the end of November. I will lecture daily in the courtyard on the Bhakti Rasamrita Sindhu, especially for the benefit of the devotees
- In the months of April and May the rays of Maharaja Priyavrata's brilliant sun were as pleasing as the rays of the moon, and in October and November, both morning and evening, that sun provided more warmth than the sunshine
- The Tagore Society of New York Inc. Cordially Invites You to a lecture "GOD CONSCIOUSNESS" by A.C. BHAKTIVEDANTA SWAMI Date: Sunday, November 28,1965. Time: Lecture, 3:30 P.M. Tea, 4:30 P.M. Place: New India House, 3, East 64th Street
- This calendar (according to the Vaisnava almanac) begins with the month of Margasirsa, which is equivalent to late November and early December. The Vaisnavas call this month Kesava