"no qualification"|"no qualifications"|"not qualified"|"not qualify"|"no qualified"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Not Qualified"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A man is not qualified or disqualified simply by birth. Prahlada Maharaja was an asura by birth, yet he possessed all the qualities of a perfect brahmana
- A servant who desires material profits from his master is certainly not a qualified servant or pure devotee. A master who bestows benedictions upon his servant because of a desire to maintain a prestigious position as master is also not a pure master
- All of our students will have to become guru, but they are not qualified. This is the difficulty
- Americans do not wish to share their prosperity with any foreigner who has not qualified himself as a citizen of America. Similarly, the same mentality is prevailing in every other planet where there are more intelligent living beings residing
- Amongst my Godbrothers no one is qualified to become acarya. So it is better not to mix with my Godbrothers very intimately because instead of inspiring our students and disciples they may sometimes pollute them
- At birth no one is qualified, neither in the mundane nor in the spiritual sense. But Sri Sukadeva Gosvami, due to his being a perfectly liberated soul, did not have to undergo an evolutionary process for spiritual realization
- Because one happens to take birth in a brahmana family, without any qualification, he claims to become a brahmana. That is the falldown of Vedic civilization in India. A rascal number one, he's claiming that he's brahmana - without any qualification
- By chanting the Vedic mantras properly in a sacrifice, one can perform many wonderful things. In Kali-yuga, however, there are no qualified brahmanas who can chant the mantras properly
- He is saintly because that one qualification, that he has full faith in God, Krsna, that one qualification makes him a saintly person. Others may have all the good qualification, but simply for one minor godlessness, he is nonqualified
- He said, "You are a fool" "You are not qualified to study Vedanta philosophy, and therefore You must always chant the holy name of Krsna. This is the essence of all mantras, or Vedic hymns"
- However academically he may be very rich, he has no qualification
- I tried my best, because my spiritual master said that "You go and try to preach in English." So I tried my best, that's all. I have no qualification. So this is very nice point, yasya prasadat
- If a brahmana who works as a priest so that he may enlighten his followers with the spiritual way of life is not qualified as a priest, then he is cheating the public. One should not earn by such unfair means
- If a person is born of a brahmana father but has no brahminical qualification, he is called brahma-bandhu or dvija-bandhu. This means that a brahmana or a ksatriya is not accepted simply by birth
- If a person with no qualifications represents himself as a ksatriya of the royal order, he is not called a ksatriya but a ksatra-bandhu
- If we simply go on expanding and there are no qualified men to lead, then everything will be spoiled eventually
- If you do not know the philosophy of Krsna consciousness, if you simply mark your body with tilaka and kanthi, then you are not proper servant, you are not qualified
- Instead of being oppressive to a less qualified man, one should be compassionate toward him just to raise him to the proper standard
- It is said that the mudhas deride the Personality of Godhead because they do not have complete knowledge from the undisturbed acarya. One who is disturbed by the whirlpool of material energy is not qualified to become an acarya
- One may not think that "I am not qualified to become guru." No, you are qualified if you follow strictly the parampara system. Then you are qualified. That's all
- One who cannot understand the distinctions between the spiritual world and the material world has no qualification to examine or know the situation of the transcendental quadruple forms
- One who is not inclined to the Vedic wisdom but to mundane affairs cannot be called a brahmana, even if he is born of a brahmana family or father. To have a brahmana father does not qualify one as a brahmana
- The American government has many restrictions for the entrance of foreigners from less prosperous countries. The reason is that the Americans do not wish to share their prosperity with any foreigner who has not qualified himself as a citizen of America
- The problems of modern human society are due to the lack of qualified brahmanas and ksatriyas and the overinfluence of the vaisyas and sudras by so-called general franchise
- The spiritual master must not accept a disciple who is not qualified; he should not be professional and should not accept disciples for monetary gains
- The word brahma-bandhu is significant. A person who happens to take birth in the family of a brahmana but is not qualified to be called a brahmana is addressed as the relative of a brahmana, and not as a brahmana
- There is a stricture that no one should try to learn the Vedas who is not a qualified brahmana. This stricture has been wrongly interpreted in so many ways
- These things are very much eulogized in the society, child's simplicity, mother's affection. They are necessary. But they are not qualification to raise one to the spiritual platform
- Thinking to save the state from irregularity, the sages began to consider that it was due to a political crisis that they made Vena king although he was not qualified. But alas, now the people were being disturbed by the king himself
- Tiger can kill many animals. Does it mean it is very important animal? No. It has no use in the society. Undoubtedly, it is very powerful. It has got the good weapons to fight and it can kill many. These are not qualifications for good men or good society
- We want to see God, but we do not acknowledge that we are not qualified. How we can see? If I cannot see even an ordinary president. By my whims I want to see the president or such and such big officer. You cannot see unless you are qualified
- Without such voluntary understanding of the principles and agreement to obey them, no one is qualified to live in our temples
- You (Lord Caitanya) are a fool,' he (Isvara Puri) said. ‘You are not qualified to study Vedanta philosophy, and therefore You must always chant the holy name of Krsna. This is the essence of all mantras, or Vedic hymns
- You have to come above, transcend this position of goodness also. So goodness is not qualification for spiritual advancement, but it is helping. If a man is very good man, then it is helping to spiritual life. But that is not the cause
- You lament that you are not qualified to present Krsna Consciousness properly, but this is the qualification: hold kirtanas with your friends, read passages from my books, distribute prasadam and try to get more people to read the books
- You sit down. Now, we shall see how the soul transmigrates from this body to another. You cannot see. You cannot see. Our eyes are not qualified to see it. Therefore the all the senses, they should be spiritualized