Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Not Krsna Conscious
"not Krsna conscious"|"not Krishna conscious"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Not Krsna Conscious"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- A boy who is in Krsna consciousness, he is giving the best service to his parents, families, countrymen, society. Without being Krsna conscious, what service they are giving to their parents? Mostly they are separated
- A Krsna conscious person, devotee, he is never misled, because Krsna is always guiding him, whereas those who are not Krsna conscious, they're in charge of maya, and maya will do the needful
- A person who is not in Krsna consciousness has no good qualities. He may be highly educated from the academic point of view, but in the actual field of his activities he can be seen to be baser than the animals
- A person who is not Krsna conscious, or God conscious, he is basically a mad man and requires treatment
- According to devotional vision, a man is poor if he is not in Krsna consciousness. A man may be very rich materially, but if he is not Krsna conscious, he is considered poor
- Anyone who is not in Krsna consciousness, he does not enjoy. He simply suffers. But he takes the suffering as enjoyment. That is maya
- Anyone who is not Krsna conscious, he is, more or less, like cats and dogs. Maybe bigger dog, bigger cat. Just like amongst the dogs, there are different varieties also. So similarly he belongs to that dog, cat class
- As soon as he becomes intelligent, he must be Krsna conscious. If he's not Krsna conscious, then we must accept him as rascal number one
- Association is so... Therefore we have named this Krsna Consciousness Society. Not Krsna consciousness only. Krsna Consciousness Society. A society's so beneficial we should understand
- Because of the importance of the Krsna consciousness movement, people should be Krsna conscious and should not vote for anyone who is not Krsna conscious. Then there will be actual peace and prosperity in the state
- Because one is not Krsna conscious, one cannot be kind or faultless
- Because you are not Krsna consciousness, you are discriminating in this way, that the human society should be given protection, the animal society should be slaughtered. Is that very good?
- Brahma said, "It is said that attachment for material objects and home is due to illusion, which makes a living entity conditioned in the material world. But this is only the case for persons who are not Krsna conscious"
- I learn that in the temple there are sometimes men with no work. This should not be allowed. Every one must be busy with some work in Krishna Consciousness. Idleness is not Krishna Consciousness
- If a person is not in Krsna consciousness and is bereft of spiritual power, he cannot protect his wife from the path of repeated birth and death. Consequently such a person cannot be accepted as a husband
- If one is not Krsna conscious, all these rascaldom becomes charming. When one is Krsna conscious these things are not appeal
- If you are still thinking that you are this material body - you are Indian, you are American, you are brahmana, you are sudra, you are white, you are black - then you are in the dog's consciousness, not Krsna consciousness. That is to be learned
- In other words, if one is not in Krsna consciousness, he is not eligible for liberation from the contamination of material existence
- It is in the polluted state that the conception of non-Krsna comes. In the pure state, however, there is nothing but Krsna consciousness
- One who actually assimilated the essence of the Vedas can preach the truth. He is compassionate to conditioned souls who are suffering the threefold miseries of this conditional world due to their not being Krsna conscious
- One who is not in Krsna consciousness is considered a thief. Even though he may be materially very advanced, a thief cannot be placed in a comfortable position. A thief is a thief, and he is punishable
- One who is not in Krsna consciousness usually cannot sit silently even for half an hour
- One who is not in Krsna consciousness, however powerful he may be in controlling the senses by artificial repression, is sure ultimately to fail, for the slightest thought of sense pleasure will agitate him to gratify his desires
- Our only formula is anyone who is not Krsna conscious, he has no good qualities - we reject him, whatever he may be
- Sanat-Kumara said, "Others, who are not in Krsna consciousness but are trying to become great mystics or great ritual-performers, cannot advance like the devotees"
- So anyone who is not Krsna conscious, he's mayayapahrta-jnana (BG 7.15). He's madman. Actually everyone is mad. That is the medical report
- Sudama thought, "The Lord (Krsna) fulfills the desire of everyone according to his position, yet one who is not in Krsna consciousness considers all the gifts of the Lord to be less than his desire"
- That is cultivation of Krsna consciousness. Favorably. Not Krsna consciousness like Kamsa, always thinking of Krsna, how to kill Him. That is not anukulyena. That is not favorable
- The greatest drunkard, everyone who is not Krsna conscious. Therefore any way, if you can induce him to spend something of his hard earned money in Krsna consciousness, that is very good to him
- The leaders of human society - the politicians, philosophers and scientists - are blind because they are not Krsna conscious
- The non-fallen condition is Krsna consciousness. So long one can maintain pure Krsna consciousness he is not fallen down. As soon as he becomes out of Krsna consciousness immediately he is fallen down. It does not matter where a living entity stays
- The non-Krsna conscious men are generally devoted to the demigods, whereas the Krsna conscious men are devoted to the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Krsna conscious persons utilize everything for the service of the Lord
- The non-Krsna conscious persons utilize everything for sense gratification, and Banasura is a perfect example of such a person. For his own satisfaction he was very eager to utilize his extraordinary power to fight
- There are so many doctors, PhDs, and MAC, BAC, and very, very big man, and because they are not in Krsna consciousness they have no good qualification?
- There must be engagement, proper engagement. If the engagement is not Krsna consciousness, then this so-called sannyasa will be failure
- These are practical proofs of how a Krsna conscious person becomes highly developed in good qualities, whereas a person who is not in Krsna consciousness cannot do so
- They are out of touch with the Supreme Personality of Godhead because they are not Krsna conscious
- This lack of absolute knowledge is called maya. One who is not Krsna conscious is ruled by the spell of maya under the control of a duality in knowledge
- Thus some living entities are without Krsna consciousness, some are between having and not having Krsna consciousness, and some are actually situated in Krsna consciousness
- To remain in Krishna Consciousness is actual understanding of Vedanta. Anything which is not Krishna Consciousness is polluted profane consciousness
- Ultimately everyone will come to Krsna. Not Krsna consciousness, but Krsna. At the end of this world, devastation, they enter into the body of Krsna. They remain there
- Unless we come to the original consciousness, then we are crazy in different degrees. Everyone who is not in Krsna consciousness, he is to be supposed crazy because he is talking on a platform which is temporary, transient
- We have got very simple test in Krsna consciousness movement how to distinguish between an intelligent man a rascal. As soon as we understand that he's not Krsna conscious, he's a rascal. Bas. There is no need of testing
- When consciousness is purely centered on Krsna (Krsna consciousness), it is pure, and when consciousness is centered on something other than Krsna, or when it is directed to sense gratification, it may be called non-Krsna consciousness
- When one is not Krishna Consciousness, then he is Maya conscious, or in illusion. Just like when one is not in light, he is sure to be in darkness
- You can take it for granted that nondevotee class who is not in Krishna Conciousness as we are teaching are all great fools never mind how ever they may advertise themselves as meditators, yogis, philosophers, religionists, and so on
- You take it granted that anyone who has no Krsna consciousness, he is a nonsense, whatever he may be. That is I take it, and I challenged him like that
- Yudhisthira said, "This does not mean that You (Krsna) are partial to the Krsna conscious person and indifferent to the non-Krsna conscious person. You are equal to everyone; that is Your declaration"