"finished or not"|"not be finished"|"not completely finished"|"not everything finished"|"not finished"|"not yet finished"|unfinished|"unable to finish"|"never finished"
Pages in category "Not Finished"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- Bhakti-rasa, however, the mellow relished in the transcendental loving service of the Lord, does not finish with the end of life. It continues perpetually and is therefore called amrta, that which does not die but exists eternally
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura said, "I am going, my work unfinished"
- Bhugarbha reports that you say the asrama will not be completed for the opening festival. The program was already postponed because the asrama was not finished
- Disciple means who accept discipline. If there is no discipline, where is disciple? And "disciplic succession." We have used this word. Not that discipline is finished by one man, no. It will continue to go by succession
- Don’t aspire for material enjoyment. Enjoyment is there. Don’t think that "If I stop my material enjoyment, then my life of enjoyment is finished." No. It is not finished
- I'm very much anxious to begin printing here if Macmillan company does not take up the work. Please therefore let me know yes or no from Macmillan; if he is serious or not, then immediately send the manuscripts, finished or not
- Ill-fated yogis are given a chance in the next birth by being placed in the families of good learned brahmanas or in the families of rich merchants in order to execute the unfinished task of Vasudeva realization
- In the family of a pure cultural family, you get the chance of regenerating your lost spiritual consciousness which was unfinished in your last life. That you get chance. And in the rich man family you get chance
- Judgment is for the criminals, the rascals who are not Krsna conscious. But if you become Krsna conscious, even if you cannot finish the job in this life, even if you fall, still, you will be given another chance of human body, to begin where you ended
- Just like all these boys who have come to us, it is to be understood that they tried in their last life for making a solution of this problem, but it was not finished. There is another opportunity
- Life is not finished by this body. It is a chance, it is a chance only. Just like you are going somewhere and you, on the way you find so many stations, some of them not very good and some of them very nice. Similarly, this human form of life is a station
- Living force is not finished even after the annihilation of this body. Very nice statement by Krsna
- Mayavadis think that Brahman, when merges into the existence of Parabrahman, then business is finished. No. Business is not finished. Because we are individuals. It is not possible to remain without any activity
- My dear Lord Siva, you are a shareholder of a portion of the sacrifice, and you are the giver of the result. The bad priests did not deliver your share, and therefore you destroyed everything, and the sacrifice remains unfinished
- One who could not finish this Krsna consciousness, he gets birth in two places, either in very rich family, or in a very pure brahmana family, brahminical cultured family
- One who could not finish this yoga system of Krsna consciousness, he gets his life again as a human being in very rich family or in a very pure family
- Sometimes at the time of death, they cry, that "I could not finish my business"
- Spiritual knowledge begins when one is perfectly aware that "After finishing this body, I am not finished." That is perfection. Not that those who are in this concept of life, that with the finishing of this body everything is finished. That is nonsense
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is not like ordinary fiction or mundane literature. It is unlimited in strength, and however one may expand it according to one's own ability, Bhagavatam still cannot be finished by such expansion
- Thakura Haridasa would not even accept prasadam nor even sleep for a moment without finishing his daily routine of chanting with his beads three hundred thousand names. BG 1972 purports
- The act (embracing Krsna) remained unfinished, and tears rolled down their (queen's) cheeks despite all endeavors to check them
- The body will be finished, everyone knows, but body being finished, you are not finished; nobody is finished. Na hanyate hanyamane sarire
- The damsels of Vraja, after pastimes of laughter, humor and exchanges of glances, were anguished when Krsna left them. They used to follow Him with their eyes, and thus they sat down with stunned intelligence and could not finish their household duties
- The incompleteness of ones yoga practice, if he dies prematurely, or he could not finish and die, so the consciousness goes with him. So, in the next life again he begins from that point
- The living beings also remain merged in the body of Maha-Visnu during the period of annihilation, but as soon as there is another creation they arise to take up their unfinished work. This is also confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- Their plans for life are never finished, and they go on preparing plan after plan
- These children who are born in our Krsna consciousness Society, they are those children, those who could not finish Krsna consciousness last life
- These symptoms signify that although the gopis' business was not finished, they had become stunned with ecstatic love
- This material body, when it is dissolved, pancatvam prapta, mixes with these five elements, earth, water, fire, air, it does not mean that the soul is finished. The soul is there. The soul is transmigrating to another body. Karmana daiva-netrena
- This talk is going on since so many months, why it is not being finished up? Now we have formed a committee, now whatever you think, you do. I want to see how the things are going on, and how it is going depends on you
- This task will not be finished without the cooperation of my appointed assistants, the GBC, temple presidents, and sannyasis
- We are thinking that "I'm enjoying," but that is not ananda. This ananda is not fact, because we cannot enjoy this material sense pleasure for long. Everyone has got experience. It is finished. But spiritual enjoyment does not finish. It increases
- When Maharaja Bharata was actually worshiping the Lord or was engaged in some ritualistic ceremony, although his activities were unfinished, he would still, at intervals, get up and see where the deer was
- When they (pandavas) were exiled in the forest, Bhima had to fight with the man-eater demon Hidimba Raksasa, but the Lord (Krsna) saved him. So it was not finished there
- With determination he (person born in a particularly righteous, aristocratic or sacred family) begins his unfinished task, and thus he completely cleanses himself of all material contaminations. BG 1972 purports
- With the good will of the Supreme Personality of Godhead there can be enough fruits, grain and other foodstuffs produced so that all the people in the world could not finish them, even if they ate ten times their capacity