Pages in category "Not A"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Jagannatha Misra replied, "Even if my son is not a common man but Narayana, still it is the duty of a father to instruct his son"
- Jarasandha said, "As far as Arjuna is concerned, I know that he is younger than me and is not an equal fighter. I refuse to fight with him because he is not in any way an equal competitor"
- Krsna continued, "I have purposely agitated you (Rukmini) by speaking many words not applicable to your character, but I am surprised to see that not a pinch of your devotion to Me has been deviated from its fixed position"
- Krsna says, mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te. If you take to Krsna consciousness, immediately... Of course, we must take sincerely, not a show. Everything is seriously. Then immediately we become on the path of mahat-sevam dvaram ahur vimukteh
- Krsna was not a beggar, nor was He in need of clothing, but by this request He indicated that everyone should be ready to offer Krsna whatever He wants. That is the meaning of Krsna consciousness
- Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, has a sac-cid-ananda-vigraha, a form of eternity, knowledge and bliss, not a material form
- Not a few months. I want these seventeen pending books must be printed within two months. That I want. Otherwise disqualification
- Not a single living entity can remain unengaged even for a moment. One must act by his natural tendency according to the three modes of material nature because this natural tendency forcibly makes him work in a particular way
- The Bhagavatam assures the unsuccessful transcendentalist that there need be no worries. Even though he may be subjected to the reaction for not perfectly executing prescribed duties, he is still not a loser, because auspicious KC is never forgotten
- The gopis' intense desire to satisfy Krsna surcharges the entire scene with pure love of Godhead, with not a spot of sexual indulgence
- The mayavadis (impersonalists) say that you can chant any name, either that of Krsna or those of the demigods, and the result will be the same. But actually this is not a fact
- This impersonality means that He (God) is not a person of this material condition. He is a transcendental personality without a material body
- Those who are demons cannot understand how the Supreme Personality of Godhead floated the earth on water, but to devotees of the Lord this is not a very wonderful act
- To write about the transcendental pastimes of the Supreme Personality of Godhead is not an ordinary endeavor
- We shall not sell a single copy to the store. Our principle should be to sell books retail in the Kirtana, in our temple, or selling by going door to door, or, individual persons. Not a single book should be sold to the stores
- When Kakudmi arrived there, Lord Brahma was engaged in hearing musical performances by the Gandharvas and had not a moment to talk with him