Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
nondual | nondualism | nondualist | nondualistic | nondualists | nonduality
Pages in category "Nondual"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- If one mistakenly considers his position to be equal to that of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he becomes contaminated by the doctrine of nonduality, and his efforts in transcendental life are rendered ineffective
- In general, the monists cannot grasp the intricate philosophy of nondualism. So Dr. Radhakrishnan has spun out of his imagination a theory by which he tries to establish dualism in nondualism
- Learned transcendentalists who know the Absolute Truth call this nondual substance Brahman, Bhagavan or Paramatma
- Learned transcendentalists who know the Absolute Truth call this nondual substance Brahman, Paramatma or Bhagavan
- Learned transcendentalists who know the Absolute Truth say that it is nondual knowledge and is called impersonal Brahman, the localized Paramatma and the Personality of Godhead
- The actions of Sri Advaita Prabhu give tangible proof of inconceivable nondualism. One who therefore surrenders unto Sri Advaita Prabhu can easily follow the philosophy of inconceivable simultaneous dualism and monism
- The duality of knowledge and knower is not accepted by the nondualist, but in this verse transcendental pleasure - realized through transcendental senses - is accepted. And this is corroborated by Patanjali Muni, the famous exponent of the yoga system
- The nondualist Mayavadi philosopher who falsely believes that he is nondifferent from the Lord is unable to call Him like Advaita Prabhu
- The word advaita means "nondual," and His name is such because He is nondifferent from the Supreme Lord