Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Nondevotional"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- A karmi although externally working like a devotee, is entangled in his nondevotional activity, and thus he suffers the tribulations of material existence
- A karmi, however, although externally working like a devotee, is entangled in his nondevotional activity, and thus he suffers the tribulations of material existence
- A pure devotee, who is strong in devotional service and who has conquered all nondevotional conceptions, can also conquer the kingdom of God
- Both so-called devotion to Gaurasundara without devotional service to Krsna and so-called krsna-bhakti without devotional service to Gaurasundara are nondevotional activities
- By contacting nondevotees and engaging in nondevotional activities, a so-called mature devotee will fall victim to the mad elephant offense. Whatever growth has taken place is quickly uprooted by such an offense
- Simply by nondevotional speculation on the rope and the snake, one cannot approach the Absolute Truth. Therefore devotional service is stressed as more important than deliberation or mental speculation to understand the Absolute Truth
- Such pure love of Godhead (when a devotee thinks of Him as his pet son, personal friend or most dear fiance) is unadulterated by any tinge of superfluous nondevotional desires and is not mixed with any sort of fruitive action
- The devotees understand Krsna through revelation. It is not possible for a mundane scholar to understand Krsna and His pastimes through research work on the nondevotional platform
- The Mayavadi agnostics wander within this universe in different species of life due to their nondevotional activities. Such living entities are subjected to the punishments of Yamaraja. Only the devotees are exempt from the jurisdiction
- Those who are simply puffed up, thinking themselves liberated by some nondevotional process, are not polished or clear in intelligence, for they have not yet surrendered unto You (Krsna)