Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:No Sense Of
"no sense of"|"no such sense of"|" no real sense of"|"no more sense of"|"no longer has a sense of"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► No Sense of God (4 P)
Pages in category "No Sense Of"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A human being must put the question of why am I suffering. Animals also suffer but they have no sense to put the question of why
- Anyone who has no sense of God consciousness, he is diseased mentally. He requires treatment. The whole human society, especially at the present moment, they have given up God consciousness
- I am cutting throat of one poor animal under my protection. If somebody cuts my throat, how much I am unhappy. And I'm doing the same business and I'm human being? How can I call myself a human being? I have no sense even of compassion
- I beg their (the neophyte devotees - the devotees who are very expert in arguing though they have no sense of advanced devotional service, who think themselves very advanced because they imitate some smarta-brahmana) pardon with great humility
- In animal life, the animal has no sense to understand that he is naked
- In one sense it is right. They are spiritual molecules. Yes. Here also, spiritual molecules, but here it is called material because there is no sense of Krsna
- The distinction between an animal and a man is that the animal cannot control himself and has no sense of decency, whereas the human being has the sense of decency and can control himself
- The highly developed soul always remains satisfied in himself by realizing himself as the eternal servitor of the Supreme Lord. Such a transcendentally situated person has no sense desires resulting from petty materialism
- There is no difference between Krsna's within and without. And one who has no sense of this understanding is the greatest fool in trying to understand Bhagavad-gita
- They (human beings) have no sense of the responsibility of human life. This human form of life is a chance to get out of the clutches of illusory matter. The Vedas are meant for going back to Godhead, going back home