"no fear"|"no fearing"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "No Fear"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total.
- A person in Krsna consciousness has no fear because by his activities he is sure to go back to the spiritual sky, back home, back to Godhead. Therefore his future is very bright. BG 1972 purports
- A poison known as kalakuta will be generated from the ocean of milk, but you should not fear it. And when various products are churned from the ocean, you should not be greedy for them or anxious to obtain them, nor should you be angry
- Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me (Krsna). I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear
- Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me (Krsna). I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear - BG 18.66
- Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I (Krsna) shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear
- Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear
- After being further trained, he (the mature student) accepts sannyasa. He is then a fully learned and renounced person who can move anywhere and everywhere without fear of being captivated by material desires
- All the disciples practicing Krsna consciousness should obediently follow the regulative principles & remain fixed in chanting the holy name of the Lord. Then there need be no fear. Otherwise one's position is very dangerous, especially in this Kali-yuga
- Although Vrtrasura can destroy all the three worlds, do not fear that he will harm you. He is also a devotee and will never be envious of you
- Anyone can take shelter of a pure Vaisnava, without fear
- Anyone who hears the narration of the Kaliya serpent and his punishment will need fear no more the envious activities of snakes
- As for Lord Brahma, he is always engaged in austerities and meditation. The other demigods, headed by Indra, are devoid of prowess. Therefore you (Kamsa) have nothing to fear - SB 10.4.36
- As for Lord Visnu, He is in seclusion in the core of the hearts of the yogis. As for Lord Siva, he has gone to the forest. Therefore you (Kamsa) have nothing to fear - SB 10.4.36
- As soon as his (Uttanapada's) son Dhruva Maharaja was quite worthy to take charge of the government, he took this opportunity to leave home, just like his son, who, without fear, left home for self-realization, even at the age of five years
- As soon as the sinful Ajamila uttered the name Narayana, these four beautiful men immediately arrived and reassured him, saying, "Do not fear. Do not fear"
- As soon as we confront Krsna, Krsna advises (BG 18.66): "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear"
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita (2.56): "One who is not disturbed in spite of the threefold miseries, who is not elated when there is happiness, and who is free from attachment, fear and anger, is called a sage of steady mind"
- As there is no fear of a serpent with broken teeth, so there is no fear from the senses when they are automatically controlled. BG 1972 purports
- Because a devotee rigidly follows the instructions of Narada Muni, he has no fear of old age, disease or death
- Because of special favor bestowed upon Prahlada Maharaja, he remained silent and unafraid, even though all the demigods, including even Laksmidevi, were afraid of Lord Nrsimha-deva
- Because of the presence of the Lord in the form of the transcendental vibration, the Vaikuntha atmosphere is evoked. This atmosphere is without fear and anxiety. One living entity does not fear another
- Because the buddhi-yoga process entails no fear of deterioration or retrogression at any time, it is the guaranteed path to self-realization
- Brahma said, "If one understands You through Your personal teachings, as stated in the BG, or through Your pure devotees, as stated in SB - if one realizes that You are the ultimate goal of understanding - he need no longer fear this material existence"
- Brahma said, "So-called liberation and bondage have no meaning for a person who is already engaged in Your devotional service, just as a rope is not fearful to a person who knows that it is not a snake"
- Devahuti requested her husband (Kardama Muni) to grant her something without fear. As a wife, she was a fully surrendered soul to her husband, and it is the responsibility of the husband to give his wife fearlessness
- Devotees solely engaged in the devotional service of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Narayana, never fear any condition of life
- He (Bali) had no fear of any condition of material existence
- He (Krsna) said, "Daruka, please immediately take Me to where Salva is staying. You may know that this Salva is a very powerful, mysterious man. Don't fear him in the least"
- He (Murari Caitanya dasa) had no fear for his external body, of which he was completely forgetful. He could spend all twenty-four hours of the day chanting the Hare Krsna maha-mantra or speaking about Lord Caitanya and Nityananda
- He need no longer fear falling down
- I can see that this boy's strength is unlimited, for he has not feared any of my punishments. He appears immortal. Therefore, because of my enmity toward him, I shall die. Or maybe this will not take place
- I do not fear being deprived of all my possessions, living in hellish life, being arrested for poverty by the ropes of Varuna or being punished by You as much as I fear defamation
- I do not fear hell, poverty, an ocean of distress, falldown from my position or even death itself as much as I fear cheating a brahmana
- If one is serious about being happy spiritually, he must take shelter of Lord Visnu, as the Lord personally demands: "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear" - BG 18.66
- If one strictly follows the process of devotional service, he has no fear of death, for he is predestined to go back home, back to Godhead
- If we take shelter of Krsna seriously, there will be no fear of being thrown back into the cycle of so many species of life. A sincere devotee will surely be transferred to the abode of Krsna, as affirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- In Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna sets forth the highest religious principle in this way: Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me (Krsna). I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear - BG 18.66
- In material existence, the living entities are afraid of Satanic influence, but for a devotee on the transcendental plane there is no such fear at all
- In spite of being the son of the demon Hiranyakasipu, Prahlada never feared the chastisements of the seminal brahmana sons of a demoniac father
- In the cosmos of three-fourths energy of the Lord there is neither death nor fear, and one is full of the blissful life of happiness and knowledge
- In the spiritual sky there is neither anxiety nor fear. It is eternally existing, and it consists of three fourths of the Lord's energy. The material world is an exhibition of only one fourth of the Lord's energy
- In the spiritual world, where there is no fear of birth and death, such feelings of separation are the cause of transcendental bliss
- It is indicated herein (SB 3.15.7) that a yogi who has control over the mind & senses has the actual benediction of the Lord, & he has no fear. In other words, one cannot attain God's mercy & benediction until one is able to control the mind & the senses
- It is the mercy of Krishna that you are getting fair warning of your nearing death. Now, you must become very serious to prepare to meet death without fear of being fully absorbed in the lotus feet of Krishna
- Kasyapa meant that householders living with wives enjoy the heavenly blessings of sense enjoyment and at the same time have no fear of going down to hell
- Kayadhu, The mother of Prahlada Maharaja, stayed under the protection of Narada Muni without fear from any direction. Similarly, Narada Muni, in his transcendental position, stayed with the young woman without fear of deviation
- Krishna does not like to see His sincere devotee suffer or become frustrated or depressed. He will not stand idly by in any such case, so do not fear on that account
- Krsna assures the devotee, aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami ma sucah: (BG 18.66) "I will protect you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear"
- Krsna demands in BG 18.66: "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear." As soon as one surrenders to Krsna, He immediately relieves one of the reactions of sinful activities
- Krsna therefore instructs: "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear." (BG 18.66) The word sarva-papebhyah means "from all sinful activities."
- Mam eva ye prapadyante mayam etam taranti te (BG 7.14). One who has fully surrendered to the Lord has no fear of the modes of material nature, for everything is but an expansion of the Lord's glories, and these glories are gradually revealed and realized
- My son Prahlada, you rascal, you know that when I am angry all the planets of the three worlds tremble, along with their chief rulers. By whose power has a rascal like you become so impudent that you appear fearless and overstep my power to rule you?
- O Vasudeva, you may take back your child and go home. I (Kamsa) have no fear of your first child. It is the eighth child of you and Devaki I am concerned with because that is the child by whom I am destined to be killed - SB 10.1.60
- One who is a completely surrendered soul, always seeking protection from the Lord in the discharge of his entrusted duties, has no fear of falling into material contamination
- One who surrenders and dedicates his life for the service of the Lord has direct protection from the Lord. He has no fear of suffering from sinful activities, nor does he desire, willingly or unwillingly, to do anything which is sinful
- One who takes shelter of the Supreme Lord has nothing to fear, even in the midst of the greatest calamity. BG 1972 purports
- Simply by seeing the Personality of Godhead one realizes everything, and the result is that one becomes situated on the platform where there is no lamentation and no fear. This can be attained simply by devotional service to the Personality of Godhead
- Since that time, Maya Danava has been protected by Lord Siva, and therefore he falsely thinks that he need not fear the Sudarsana cakra of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Spiritual life means minus this. No more fear, no more attachment, no more sex life
- Sri Sukadeva Gosvami said: Hearing this, the great sages replied to King Indra, "O King of heaven, all good fortune unto you. Do not fear. We shall perform an asvamedha sacrifice to release you from any sin you may accrue by killing the brahmana"
- Suffering humanity must surrender to Krsna, as Krsna Himself demands in the last instruction of Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.66): "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear"
- Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Balarama, immediately (when Kurus offer their respectful obeisance) became softened and assured them that there was no cause for fear and that they need not worry
- The changing effects of eternal time are conspicuously absent in the immortal kingdom of God, which should therefore be understood to have no influence of time and therefore no fear whatsoever
- The demigods continued (to Visvarupa): Do not fear criticism for being younger than us. Such etiquette does not apply in regard to Vedic mantras
- The denizens (of heaven) used to drink nectar to become immortal, but actually they were not confident of their immortality. On the other hand, the boys who were playing with Krsna had no fear of the demons. They were free of fear
- The devotee's hope of becoming fearless is to chant the holy name of Lord Nrsimhadeva. Yato yato yami tato nrsimhah: wherever we go, we must always think of Lord Nrsimhadeva. Thus there will be no fear for the devotee of the Lord
- The Lord then said to His attendants, Jaya and Vijaya: Depart this place, but fear not. All glories unto you. Though I am capable of nullifying the brahmanas' curse, I would not do so. On the contrary, it has My approval
- The necessary condition for such a change is to employ so-called matter in the service of the spirit. That is the way to treat our material diseases and elevate ourselves to the spiritual plane where there is no misery, no lamentation and no fear
- The PG said: Indeed, We are creatures of the jungle, and We are searching after hunting dogs like you. One who is freed from the entanglement of death has no fear from the loose talk in which you are indulging, for you are bound up by the laws of death
- The relationship with the Lord is never broken; thus there is no grief and no fear. Such happiness is inexplicable by words, and there can be no attempt to generate such happiness by fruitive activities by arrangements and sacrifices
- The rope would be the biggest serpent, known as Vasuki, and the churning rod would be Mandara Mountain. Poison would also be produced from the churning, but it would be taken by Lord Siva, and so there would be no need to fear it
- The spiritual planets are called Vaikunthas because there is no lamentation or fear there; everything is eternal
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead says: "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear" - BG 18.66
- Then (when one is sufficiently fortunate to come in contact with Krsna consciousness, by the mercy of the spiritual master, and takes to the path of devotional service) one is assured of eternal life, with no fear of death
- They accused, "Nimai Pandita alone has spoiled the entire country, He wants to strike a caste brahmana. He has no fear of religious principles
- This material world is full of dangers at every step, but a devotee has no fear because devotional service is so auspicious that it automatically counteracts all kinds of bad luck
- This process (of surrendering to Krsna) is the best because the Lord assures, aham tvam sarva-papebhyo moksayisyami ma sucah: "I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear"
- This state of mind (always in KC) is called yogarudha, or the perfectional stage of yoga, as confirmed in the Third Chapter: yas tv atma-ratir eva syat. One who is satisfied in himself has no fear of any kind of reaction from his activity. BG 1972 pur
- Those who are always merged in the ocean of the nectar of describing the Lord's pastimes are liberated and have no fear of the material condition of life
- To gain a position where there will be no fear, we have to accept a fearful method. So, in the material world whatever we think, they are not very happy proposition, that's everything is fear
- We (the counselors of Kamsa) have nothing to fear from these demigods. They are very proud of being great fighters in peacetime outside the war field, but actually they cannot show any talent or military power on the war field
- We are doing our duty. That's all. Under higher authoritative order. Have no fear. It is not personal gratification
- We have already come to know that the influence of the age of Kali is meant for godless so-called civilized man; those who are under the protection of the Lord have nothing to fear from this horrible age
- When one is actually situated transcendentally, there is no fear of falling down. This stage of understanding is technically called sthayi-bhava
- Without fear, the child Krsna was playing on the upper portion of Putana Raksasi's breast, and when the gopis saw the child's wonderful activities, they immediately came forward with great jubilation and picked Him up - SB 10.6.18